Staff Product Designer
We are looking for an experienced user experience designer to join our global team. As part of a highly collaborative group of creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation, you will build intuitive, beautiful, and meaningful products in the space of cloud computing. In this role you will collaborate with cross-functional product teams across the globe to create experience led, end to end stories. You must be comfortable engaging with customers, partners, and internal teams in both small and large group settings.
* Closely collaborate with the product management and engineering teams to identify product vision and goals
* Partner with user experience researchers to talk directly with customers to understand their needs, goals, and motivations
* Conceptualize and define an end to end design strategy that supports customer needs and business goals. Ideate detailed stories and user flows illustrating the solution
* Closely collaborate with a geographically diverse design team to co-design while ensuring consistency across the suite of products and services
* Advocate user needs throughout the development lifecycle in an agile, iterative environment to ensure problem : solution fit
* Verify and improve on designs through reviews, validations and formal usability testing with end users
* Become a subject matter expert with the ability to understand the latest architecture, technology, solution, and market trends as well as competitive offerings related to cloud computing
* Defining end to end workflows and analyzing user flows
* Skills in interaction design with a solid command of user centered design process
* Ability to tell simple user stories illustrating solutions
* Team player in a high achievement-oriented environment
* Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
* Agile, adaptable, and capable of delivering new products and features
* Comfort working with developers in the presentation layer
* Experience in working with tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite
* Experience with user research
* Good aesthetic sense
* Strong prototyping skills desired
* Online portfolio
* Master's degree in Design, HCI or related field from reputable design institutes or equivalent experience
* Experience in user experience and interaction design for web applications or services
* Background in user-centered design principles across desktop, mobile, and web platforms
* Aptitude for designing large-scale web-based applications.
* Experience with designing SaaS services is a plus
Design at (COMPANY NAME):
We are a dedicated team that moves fast, upholds design quality, values consistency and simplicity, and focuses on customers and their needs. We work together and value "we" over "me". We believe in inclusion both within our team and in the way we build products and make that clear in the way we hire, design, and execute. We value growth and encourage, not just respect, our differences. We're the organization to "get it done" together. We're not afraid to make new mistakes, learn from them, and grow together as a team and an organization.
We love what we do and build products that are used by hundreds of thousands of productive individuals and organizations around the world.
This position is eligible for TanzuChallenge referral campaign
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: (COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at (COMPANY NAME) are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. (COMPANY NAME) will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. (COMPANY NAME) encourages applicants of all ages. (COMPANY NAME) will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||18 Nov 2020|