Ligne de métierTax
Secteur / IndustrieNot Applicable
Spécialisation TRS Consulting
Description de l'offre
Our clients live in a world where they are confronted with increasingly complex laws and regulations, governments that demand complete transparency and stakeholders who become more actively involved in the strategic tax choices of a company. Due to these developments, has the importance of compliance never been so big. Your role as a Consultant is to help our clients at (inter) national level to comply with their fiscal compliance.
Are you ambitious and driven and do you want a position in a stimulating environment with many development opportunities? Then we will gladly lead you to a versatile Tax Accounting & Strategy advisor.
How does your work look like
As a Consultant Tax Accounting & Strategy you are involved in all the work concerning tax compliance and fiscal figures. You will work on a tax puzzle. You work on alternating assignments for various (inter) national clients. You keep yourself busy (in a project-based manner) with, Tax Accounting (among other things Audit of Tax), take part in the testing of technological innovations to improve work processes and draw up declarations. Furthermore, you give customers advice on how they can be 'in control', both fiscally and financially, and examine how changing laws and regulations generate both opportunities and risks.
It is responsible work, because you like help the customer with compliance reporting. You are the point of contact for your customers, you will visit customers on a regular basis, give advice and regularly switch with the tax authorities. As a consultant, you work intensively with different colleagues within the team. At the Tax, Reporting & Strategy department, colleagues with various study backgrounds work together on Compliance-related assignments. Because you also work closely with colleagues from the Assurance, Tax and Advisory practice, you also get extensive knowledge of other fields. This makes you a sparring partner between the customer and colleagues from other disciplines.In the beginning we will teach you the general activities of Tax Compliance. This remains a part of your work, but you can also invest in your future from the first moment and choose one of the following specializations. Whatever specialization you choose, you will notice that no day is the same. Moreover, within your specialism you still regularly come into contact with other facets of the field.
As a Tax Accounting specialist, you operate on the surface of tax and accounting and you know everything about the processing of income taxes in the financial statements of Dutch and foreign multinationals. You are responsible for Tax Accounting and Audit or Tax work for a broad portfolio of clients. You will use your knowledge to various consultancy assignments and as a specialist you support the audit teams in the financial audit of the tax position during the annual audit. You use the concurrence between accountancy standards (IFRS, US GAAP, Dutch GAAP) and tax legislation.
You help organizations to keep everything under control from a tax perspective. You do this with advice on the structure of the tax function, the Tax Control Framework and Horizontal Supervision. For example, the functioning of the tax function can be assessed by performing a sample, by applying data analysis or by formulating key controls. By working closely with both tax authorities and customers, you determine which control method fits best and will lead to the best result.
Tax Strategy & Operations
You help organizations, from a tax perspective, to keep everything under control. You do this with advice on the structure of the tax function, the Tax Control Framework and Horizontal Supervision. For example, the functioning of the tax function can be assessed by performing a sample, by applying data analysis or by formulating key controls. By working closely together with both tax authorities and customers, you determine which control method fits best and will lead to the best result.
Who are you
You are looking for a varied job in a dynamic environment. You want to bring your theoretical knowledge into practice, obtain new knowledge, build up your network and get the best out of yourself and your colleagues. Further:
* You have a Master degree in Tax Law, Fiscal Economics or another relevant study;
* You have excellent command of the Dutch and English language;
* You are good with numbers, analytically strong and are able to make fast connections;
* You believe in acting internally and externally with integrity and take your own responsibility in this;
* You are curious about the (technological) developments within your field and are driven to make a difference with your team;
* You can empathize with your colleagues and stakeholders and you have an eye for the added value of everyone;
* You like to work in a team, where the different ideas and perspectives are included in the work;
* You are innovative, enterprising and not afraid from challenging the status quo.
What do we offer
Your career is what it is: from you. You decide. We offer you the opportunities for a challenging job that matters. To get the maximum out of yourself. To build trust in the society and contribute to solving important problems. Besides this all, you will be coached intensively and there is space for your own ambition and personal choices.
We offer access to a worldwide network in which you can exchange knowledge, ideas and questions with experienced professionals in your own area and other disciplines. Our terms of employment focus on your growth and work/life balance. This is what you can expect from us:
* Extensive coaching with a focus on your personal development
* Excellent education and (international) training opportunities
* Flexible working
* An open culture in which you can practice with giving and receiving feedback
* Opportunity to work abroad to gain international experience
* Play an important role in helping our clients with trending topics such as digital operating model transformation and emerging technology adoption.
* Team events such as ski-events
* The opportunity to contribute to several internal projects such as Corporate responsibility, several specific networks, diversity, innovation and/or recruitment
* iPhone, laptop and lease car or compensation
* 30 vacation days
Are you interested in this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Apply directly by clicking the button. We will respond to your application within two weeks at the latest.
We would like to receive the following documents:
* Cover letter;
* Grade list(s) Bachelor and Master.
If you have any questions relating to this vacancy, don't hesitate to call me or send me an e-mail. Please do not approach us regarding this vacancy if you represent an agency. Send an email to Laurien Elion (Talent Acquisition Specialist): email@example.com
FormationDegrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Master - Comptabilité et fiscalité
Déplacements à prévoir Not Specified
Poste éligible avec un permis de travail No
Autorisation gouvernementale requiseNo
Fin de validité du poste