Requisition ID: 2xxxx5
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
We are looking for passionate technology and business enthusiasts that are in the early years of their career and want to develop their skills to become a subject matter expert for one of the world's most valuable brands.
Our Human Experience Management (HXM) EMEA North Team will provide you with world-class training and skills to propel you into a successful career in the technology space. This position is your opportunity to engage with customers, help solve their unique business challenges using cutting edge HXM cloud-based products, solutions and services!
For 2021, a dynamic 12-month program builds a foundation for a successful consulting career at (COMPANY NAME). The Associates experience consists of innovative virtual learning delivered by experienced trainers combined with on-the-job training and mentoring in the field. Working together with colleagues from all over region (EMEA North), you will participate in global customer engagements and opportunities including presentations, workshops, Design Thinking, business transformation and more. A Senior Architect colleague will mentor and support you to achieve success at (COMPANY NAME).
After your successful onboarding, you are expected to work directly with customers, as part of an experienced implementation team. You will create and deliver high impact and engaging HXM suite demonstrations that guides our customers to a successful transition to the Cloud.
If you are curious, capable of planning your own agenda and career, not afraid to implement the latest technology, get energized from making customers enthusiastic about solutions, like to work with global companies and willing to work hard in a team of passionate individuals like you - This is your opportunity!
Purpose and Objectives
(COMPANY NAME)'s Intelligent Delivery Group (IDG), our services organization, supports our customers in their digital transformation. We sustain the adoption of (COMPANY NAME) software and ensure that our customers can successfully plan, implement, integrate and operate their software, including continuous improvement, quality management, problem solving and knowledge transfer.
Expectation and Tasks
Your role involves delivery of business and technology advisory services within customer engagements. You are a good problem solver with the ability to communicate effectively in an international environment. With the support of your experienced colleagues you will develop good (COMPANY NAME) HXM capabilities. According to your experience, strengths and customer needs, you will conduct the following tasks:
* Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
* Demonstrate the ability to plan, run and manage design workshops/meetings with customers
* Assist in defining the scope of a project/opportunity, estimating efforts and project timelines
* Analyse business processes including root cause analysis and technical performance optimization
* Successful completion of Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business information technology, Economics, Informatica, Human Resource or equivalent
* Technology oriented possessing an aptitude for rapidly learning complex software applications
* Great communicator, organized, and quick at learning and understanding new technology skills with an aptitude and passion for working with people
* Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills who is eager to learn
* Ability to drill down into technical issues and solve complex and detailed problems
* Ability to deliver clear, concise presentations and present complex information in a clear and precise manner
* Willingness and ability to travel to customers and work abroad
* Experience working in a customer facing role
* Location - the role is part of EMEA North team. Prefered countries BeNeLux or France.
* Language skills:
* English language fluency mandatory
* French language skills are considered a plus
* Remote working - role can be performed from home or office location (or hybrid way-of-working), but will require occasional travel to customers.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Consulting, Quality Manager, Database, Developer, Technology, Quality
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||12 Nov 2020|