Main job purpose
At Enablon (formerly eVision) we work with a mixed mode of modern technologies (.NetCore, .Net, C#), AWS, Terraform, Packer) to build a range of software products as part of Enablon's Frontline ERP that significantly change the way hazardous industries manage the operations of their assets and increase operational safety. These products cover the full operational risk management spectrum from Control of Work to Process Safety Management. You will be part of our Product Engineering team in which you will work closely together with other highly-skilled Software Engineers and DevOps Engineer. You are expected to contribute 10% of your time to innovation initiatives and might also contribute to open-source software.
As a Back-end Software Engineer within eVision, you will work on a wide portfolio of globally distributed products, with a high diversity of work. Furthermore, you will:
* Write clean, well-tested code that works across legacy and modern browsers.
* Work in an Agile self-organizing team, for which innovation is a core value.
* Work closely together with industry leaders to engineer products that address their core safety needs.
We get excited about people who build software creatively and keep questioning whether the existing solutions still make sense. Furthermore, our future colleague:
* Is equally comfortable with core .Net / C#.
* Has sound programming, analytical and reasoning skills.
* Is able to write re-usable, modular .Net / C# code.
* Knowledge of relational and non-relational data stores.
* Knowledge of CQRS, Event Sourcing is desirable.
* Experience with writing Unit tests. Working with a TDD approach is considered a plus.
* Has experience with Git (GitHub).
* Experience with .Net Core is a plus.
* Experience with AWS and HashiCorp tools (Terraform, Packer) is a plus.
* Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
NLD-The Hague-Lange Vijverberg
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||14 Nov 2020|