Do you like building custom features? At Schulinck we develop custom content management systems and other applications to support municipalities in their work with citizens. Do you want to join one of our Agile teams of Software Developers? Then become our new PhP Developer!
Schulinck is a rapidly growing part of (COMPANY NAME) within the Public segment with products in the Netherlands, but also starting up business in Germany and Belgium.
At our location in Venlo we work with an enthusiastic IT team of 12 colleagues on development of our products to support our customers in the Public market. The ICT department within Schulinck has grown strongly in recent years and this trend is expected to continue in the upcoming years. For our growing market we develop many new features for important products, such as Schulinck Grip op, Schulinck Antwoord op, Schulinck Traject51 and Schulinck e-forms.
Tasks and responsibilities
In this challenging position you'll:
* Translate requirements to new features;
* Develop and advise on development of new features;
* Peer review, integrate and implement developed components;
* Perform manual and automated tests;
* Manage existing applications.
To be able to succeed in this role you need at least a higher professional education and thinking level and a completed ICT education.
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position;
* Experience with working on projects in a SCRUM team;
* Excellent knowledge and experience with programming object-oriented PHP code;
* Good knowledge of the Symfony 4 or similar a framework;
* Knowledge of and experience with Doctrine or comparable DBAL and LAMP development;
* Knowledge of tools such as ZendServer, Docker, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Jira are a plus.
In this job you:
* are a team player and work in a structured manner;
* program according to agreed conventions;
* are creative in providing solutions;
* are able to influence the (internal) customer in decision-making;
* translate objectives into concrete actions and activities;
* assign tasks and activities according to a timetable and monitor progress.
Knowledge of the Dutch language is a definite plus. Do you already live in The Netherlands and don't speak the language yet, but are you eager to learn it on the job? Please feel free to apply!
We are a listed and financially healthy organization with products and services that help our clients to make the right decisions. Customer experience and satisfaction are our top priority and we therefore only supply high-quality products and services. Characteristic of the IT department at Schulinck is that we want to get the best out of ourselves every day. As an organization we only hire the best people to us and we also invest in our employees. Our goal is a long-term relationship, both with our customers and our employees.
In addition to a good salary, we offer you:
* A 36-hour working week;
* A profit-sharing scheme;
* A company laptop;
* A contribution to your pension;
* Sufficient opportunities for personal development.
Upload your CV via the application button in this vacancy. We understand that you don't want to wait too long for feedback on your application. This is why we'll try to let you know if you will be invited for a first interview within 5 working days.
(COMPANY NAME) Nederland does recruitment autonomously. Acquisitions on the base of this vacancy are not appreciated
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||14 Nov 2020|