Egencia is (COMPANY NAME) Group's business travel company. In the same spirit, we are pioneers in the industry. Always solutions oriented, we value human contact. Egencia's teams collaborate globally to provide business travelers with the best possible user experience every single day.
Who you are:
* A highly motivated, enthusiastic, target driven individual with professional sales and phone skills, with a positive attitude.
* A proficient user of the Danish language, any additional European language as a plus.
* Proven experience in Collections, Customer Service and/or the Travel Industry.
* With a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
* Capable of working collaboratively in a team environment.
* Having strong assertiveness and negotiating skills, with an analytical approach, being able to identify risks proactively
What you will do:
* As a Credit Collector you will craft relationships with our partners to collect their debt, mainly by phone, but also via email.
* You will actively promote our preferred payment methods.
* You will solve queries and invoice disputes from the partners.
* You will effectively collaborate with business partners internally and externally to improve collections processes and meet departmental expectations, deadlines, collection targets.
* You will actively follow-up on aged outstanding / credit collections
* You will act in accordance with our EGP values: People Centric, Continuous Improvement, Empowerment, Partnership and Transparency.
* You will perform various AR Customer queries: request of AR outstanding report; request of AR statement; request of invoices; manage invoice/payments queries
* Follow-up for remittances over phone (payment received which cannot be allocated due to lack of information's), CC rejections
Please note this position is an initial 7-month fixed term contract.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age