Production employee Vistaprint Venlo
Are you looking for a full-time job in logistics that pays well? Do you speak and understand English, German and/or Dutch? Is working in shifts no problem for you? Manpower has a great job for you at Vistaprint in Venlo. Do you want to know more about this opportunity? Then keep reading, because we are looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for production workers for Vistaprint in Venlo.
As a production employee you will be doing the following:
* Printing business cards and stationaries
* Sorting, picking and packing print work
* Packing, labelling, scanning and sending orders
* Doing other production jobs
What's in it for you?
* Salary of EUR11.91 gross per hour (excluding shift fees)
* Opportunity for a permanent contract at Vistaprint
* Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks
* Reimbursements of travel expenses, with a maximum of EUR16,20 per day
* Shift fees between 25% and 125% on top of your salary for working irregular hours and doing overtime
* Bonus opportunities
* Full-time job for 38 hours per week
The Vistaprint organization:
Vistaprint is a multinational that offers lots of different services to its customers. From print promotions to marketing services and digital marketing solutions, Vistaprint can do it all! Currently, more than 3,100 people in over 120 countries work for Vistaprint.
You will be working in Venlo, where Vistaprint converts digital orders to actual print work.
You will be working full-time from Monday until Friday, and occasionally during the weekend as well. In total, you will work 37.5 hours a week in four shifts:
* Morning shift: 6.00 - 14.00 hrs
* Afternoon shift: 14.00 - 22.00 hrs
* Night shift: 22.00 - 06.00 hrs
This is Manpower
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow's job market! After working via Manpower for six months, you will also start accruing pension.
* Able to perform heavy work, including lifting, walking and standing
* Knowledge of Dutch, English and/or German (one of these languages is enough!)
* Availability of 38 hours a week, in four shifts and including weekends
* Your own bike, scooter or car to get to work
Having (some) working experience in production or logistics is a bonus, but not necessary! You also preferably live in or near Venlo, Tegelen, Horst-Sevenum or Roermond.
How to apply
* Apply online using the following link to the Manpower website: https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xx/xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxx/xxxx/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxx-xxxxx.xxxl
* Press the "Solliciteer direct" button and include a short motivation
* We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
* Together, we'll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
* Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||24 Nov 2020|
|Sprachkenntnisse:||Englisch, Deutsch, Niederländisch|