Road Manager at data driven Finance, Risk & Regulatory area - Tribe Data Management
(COMPANY NAME) is redefining banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at (COMPANY NAME). We at (COMPANY NAME) are pioneers. Our end goal is to unite (COMPANY NAME) and to achieve a single and best-in-class experience for all customers worldwide. We decided to build a leading European banking platform first, starting with two of our home markets: Belgium and the Netherlands. We're on a journey that's centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where respect, trust, honesty and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead all part of your DNA? Do you want to make a real difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working (click on link to see the video https://yxxxx.xx/xxxxxxxxxx0). Then read on, because (COMPANY NAME) might well be just the employer you're looking for.
Setting the standards for worldwide data governance
(COMPANY NAME) is rapidly transforming from a traditional bank into a next-generation digital bank, where everything revolves around data and smart data intelligence. The gathering, usage and governance of data is of the highest importance for a data driven culture - a cornerstone in our transformation. We are building a well-governed data lake that ensures data availability, common understanding of business terms, data quality is measured and issues are remediated, data is traceable and controlled in line with regulations: an ambitious implementation based on leading technology. It is not only about data: we deliver trust, respect, commitment and reliability. People empowering people with qualitative data products.
We seek an enthusiastic road manager with passion for data, finance and risk to ensure that compliance to all regulatory and risk demands is well implemented and key control test are executed within expected timelines and with expected quality. You will translate the demands in a clear delivery plan with milestones, managing the impediments and risks with the involved products owners and stakeholders. The road manager will report on the performance of our regulatory objectives and key results in the obeya room and be a step ahead in advising the CDO on next steps.
You will work in the multidisciplinary cross-border Chief Data Officer (CDO) Office team ('squad') with other Risk experts, Data Governance officers and Data Quality specialists in the Data Management tribe to deliver great business outcome. It goes without saying that this position entails a great deal of collaboration and stakeholder management - not only with tribes within the Belgian and Dutch organization, but also with people within the (COMPANY NAME) Group as a whole. You will play a central role to bring all pieces around finance, risk and regulatory topics together and create overview and uniform approach.
Your key responsibilities
Road Managers support the organisation to efficiently implement changes in difficult circumstances..
* Collaborate closely with product owners, business and IT stakeholders in order to gather the finance, risk and regulatory requirements (COMPANY NAME) needs to comply with
* Support tribes and squads in jointly developing delivery strategy and goals for compliancy, transforming regulatory needs into actionable plan
* Create overview of regulatory epics, finance or risk related, like BCBS239, DGS, Tax on Banking, SoX, and also GDPR,... Developing and monitoring roadmaps with clear milestones
* Connect the various tribes and squads involved in order to create focus enabling the tribes and squads to organise their work and set the right priorities.
* Managing the dependencies and impediments of the delivery, mitigating risks are the backbone of your job
* Create insights and report on progress, impediments and mitigation actions to CDO and senior leadership team
* Seek for opportunities to accelerate, standardize or automate to enable compliancy by design
* Reporting on the performance of quarterly regulatory objectives and key results in the obeya room
* Be a step ahead in advising the CDO on mitigation actions and next steps
Who are we looking for:
* An energetic and driven pioneer with a passion for and a strong understanding of the challenges that come with data.
* A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment.
* You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals.
* You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
* A flexible and inspirational professional who feels at ease in a cross-border culture.
* You are able to make complex matters simple with colleagues in your area
* Enthusiastic personality, bringing pleasure and connection with Agile way of working in multidisciplinary teams.
* You are willing to travel regularly.
* Fluent in English
These competencies are important in this role:
* Knowledge and expertise of project management and reporting (3)
* Knowledge and expertise of Finance, Credit Risk, Regulatory processes and Operational Risk. (2)
* Understanding of business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets. (4)
* Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, to be able to align with various stakeholders on various levels. (1)
What we offer
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions.
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at (COMPANY NAME):
* A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
* Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
* A reimbursement for travel expenses
* 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
* Pension scheme
* 13th month salary
* Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
* 8% Holiday payment
* Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
* An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
* Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
If you have any questions, please reach out to the recruiter that is linked to this vacancy. Are you already sure that you are the Data Management Road Manager that we are looking for? Please apply with your resume and motivation, we love to hear from you