Change Management Lead - Marketing Transformation
You are responsible for
* Identifying and deploying the best experience-led change management tools required to enable successful transformation within the marketing community such as audience segmentation, leadership alignment, case for change, change analytics, etc. Tools will include - but not be limited to - Philips change management best practices;
* Collaborating with team members, key leadership stakeholders, and cross-functional partners to assess the magnitude and timing of major changes, the audiences' change readiness and the key stakeholders most heavily impacted by the change;
* Partnering with leaders in businesses and market to design, develop and implement change strategies and plans for the segmented audiences. Monitor the plan timeline, deliverables and issues/risks and assure their escalation as appropriate;
* Building and managing a network of change agents and business partners to influence and drive successful changes and collect continuous feedback. Use learnings to evolve best practices and to modify plans and tactics as needed to support targeted groups/stakeholders and increase their effectiveness in driving sustainable change.
You are a part of
The Marketing & E-Commerce Organization, reporting to the Marketing Transformation PMO Lead
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
As a change manager you are a strong and independent professional who is able to navigate complex environments. Your result driven mentality combined with a strong focus on stakeholder management ensure that you will be able to influence internal customers throughout the whole organization. With your structured and organized approach you will be able to quickly adapt to the dynamic environment and will ensure that you quickly understand and resolve issues on your path. You combine strategic thinking and execution of plans.
Furthermore you can bring the following:
* 10-15 years of increasing levels of responsibility in business/consulting/change management in complex cross functional organizations and/or environments;
* Experience managing large-scale organizational change efforts;
* Ability to present recommendations which are aligned to the transformation strategy. Ability to articulate an independent point-of-view and challenge conventional practices;
* Ability to see the 'bigger picture' and how various program components interconnect and influence each other;
* Influencing and relationship skills capable of building and sustaining excellent relationships at multiple levels in the organization. Uses relationships not only to gain a better understanding of the business needs, but also to strategically accomplish goals. Has well-honed influencing skills;
* Problem-solving skills analyze facts and draw insights to assess the organization, recognize potential issues, diagnose root causes and craft viable solutions;
* Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and project phases;
* Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its solutions sales capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)