Associate Data Scientist - Media Analytics - 7xxx3
Analytics - Netherlands Rotterdam, South Holland
Passionate about data analytics and econometric modelling? Join our team!
ABOUT THE JOB
You work in (small) teams on challenging modelling projects using a great variety of exciting analytical skills and tools. Our clients are big well-known companies from around the whole world operating in a great variety of markets. You help them understand the effect of their marketing effort and what they can do to improve this. In addition, you are equipped with knowledge and expertise in the field of quantitative techniques such as econometric modelling, simulation and machine learning.
You will apply your developed methods and models to different challenges in the field of media & marketing, such as the allocation of advertising budgets or campaign effectiveness analysis.
You comprehend complex problems quickly, are creative in finding solutions and you are results-oriented. You are part of a diverse team that consists of people with similar backgrounds, experts from the concerning work field and professional IT-staff. Being part of (COMPANY NAME), you will be able to work with major clients from all around the globe and have access to huge amounts of data.
* Processing, analysing and modelling data from various sources within a small project team working towards a client delivery
* Making decisions about data, methodology, and modelling within a project to ensure the quality of the outcomes, and discuss progress and issues with the project manager
* Instructing more junior project members in their tasks, and reviewing their work
* Master's degree with an emphasis on analytics & statistics such as Econometrics, (Technical/Applied) Mathematics or a related study;
* 2-3 years of experience;
* Excellent understanding of statistics and econometric modelling;
* Strong communication and presentation skills, with a keen eye for detail;
* Strong technical skills, coding experience, preferably Python;
* Knowledge of probabilistic programming or Bayesian modelling techniques is a plus;
* Interested in quantitative marketing;
* Good understanding of the English language, both verbally and in writing.
* Residing in The Netherlands or willing to relocate.
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME)
We're in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we're measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what's happening now and what's coming next for our clients. Today's data is tomorrow's marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That's why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We're bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what's next with us at (COMPANY NAME): cxxxxxx.xxxxxxx.xxm
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Rotterdam,South Holland
Secondary Locations: , , ,