Specialized Nutrition (SN) Benelux is looking for a business co-pilot! The Healthcare Nutrition controller the Netherlands is at the heart of the Business Unit health care business animation, bringing a fact-based and transversal view to the business partners and being the guardian of a strong, profitable and sustainable growth. The position allows working in a dynamic environment within the SN Benelux finance team. Join us on this great adventure! Apply today!
About the Job
In this role, you will report to the Revenue Growth Controlling Manager Benelux and your key mission is to support and challenge Healthcare Solutions teams Netherlands (ie. the Sales team in charge of the Adult & Child Care categories) in defining a strategy by client/brand, and challenging the consistency of the fuel allocation and action plan with this strategy; Budget monitoring and controlling and ensure that sales related financial information is reliable and reflects up-to-date commitments.
On top of that, your main responsibilities are:
* Be the Finance voice in the cross-functional teams related to NL Health Care business.
* Support Top Line performance through ad hoc analysis and recommendations, including Brand & Customer strategy and P&L
* Pricing optimization
* Trade terms effectiveness
* Business cases for innovations (products, services, evidence)
* Support forecasting process of Net Sales, CO and A&P (Global Planning System and Rolling Forecast)
* Lead forecasting process of the Topline (volumes, sales discounts, trade terms, and promotions), as well as the A&P, spend
* Follow up sales discounts, trade terms, and promotions expenses, CO evolution and contribute to closing under CBS supervision
* Establish Group reporting of items in his scope mainly:
* Net Sales variance
* CO analysis
* Topline by Channel / Customer / Brand
* Maintenance of local Business Intelligence tools
* Review and approve trade spend commitments as per the defined policy
* Ensure compliance with the Danone accounting requirements and internal control rules
To be successful in this role, you have around 4 to 6 years of Controlling / Accounting experience and you know how to use SAP and BCP. You have developed the ability to understand key business drivers and how to translate these into meaningful reporting; and you know how you work operates in a culture of continuous improvement, process optimization, and intellectual curiosity. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal Dutch and English.
We will welcome an open-minded, reliable, proactive and team-oriented person. Strong communication and technical skills are required to connect to other finance teams and manage financial topics.
Danone's mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the "apply now" button before the 15th of April. To comply with GDPR, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Giorgia Calabria, Talent Manager Finance Benelux, Gxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org