WELLA - DRP Supply Chain Senior Planner Professional Hair
"Wella' is one of the world's leading professional and retail hair companies. It is a beauty collective with a mission to enable consumers to look & feel like their true self. Its love brands, which include beauty icons such as Wella, Clairol, OPI, and ghd (all together "Wella"), are co-created by & designed for the beauty junkies of today & tomorrow. Following the signing of an agreement with global investment firm KKR for the divestiture of (COMPANY NAME)'s Professional and Retail Hair businesses, "Wella" is on its way to become a fully independent, standalone company with its own management team and operational structures. At closing, our new Company will have presence in over 100 countries and an estimated annual net revenue of $2.3Bn. "Wella" and its brands, are and will remain committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. For additional information about "Wella" please visit https://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/
The (Jr) Key Account Manager is responsible for building the business in a sustainable way with customers that will be dedicated to you. Your accounts are part of the Benelux team, the exact brand portfolio will be defined in collaboration with your direct manager. The KAM is also responsible for achieving the financial targets that have been set. With your ownership, business acumen, agility and collaborative qualities, you have the possibility to drive the business to the maximum, whilst learning to flourish in a fast moving international environment. In this role you will report to the Team Leader KAM.
* Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with your customers;
* Deep understanding of your business and your customer, and deliver the results in line with the targets. As ''Wella'' we have the chance to use our flexibility on how to deliver results;
* Full ownership of the complete P&L, top to bottom and manage different variables effectively to improve the Gross-to-Net result at your customer;
* Understand and implement the strategic priorities of the company at your customers;
* Translate company strategies into activation plans;
* Make internal recommendations to improve the company and/or your business results;
* Full ownership of the process from order to payment of your customer, in collaboration with a multifunctional team;
* Effectively collaborate in a multifunctional environment with marketing, finance and customer supply;
* Lead annual negotiations with your customer.
You thrive at building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions. You are committed, conscientious and always lead with integrity. You recognise the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization. You believe in the value of teamwork. You bring a high level of knowledge and know-how plus creativity and enthusiasm to your work and to everything you do.
* Experience of 1-3 years in a Sales role;
* Experience in FMCG and/or the beauty industry is an advantage;
* Team player, energetic, good empathy and communication skills;
* Strong analytical skills. Good command of office software, in particular Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint;
* Strong business sense, entrepreneurial and ability to develop sound opportunities to meet the needs of our customers and our business.
* Proactivity, independent and self-starter;
* Results oriented and the ability to maintain focus on quantitative objectives in a multi-task demanding environment.
* Academic degree
* Fluent in Dutch and English, (good command of French is a plus).
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We comply with national, federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities