Ligne de serviceTax
Niveau de managementSpecialist
Description du poste & résumé
Do you have a study background in Tax Economics or Tax Law, are you interested in VAT and/or Customs, and are you ready to put theory into practice? Then apply now for a working student position in our Indirect Taxes business unit. For three months, you'll spend several days a week shadowing experts in our advisory practice and see for yourself what it's like to work as a (COMPANY NAME) consultant with companies that operate in the Netherlands and internationally. Your more experienced colleagues will naturally guide you every step of the way and help you learn the tricks of the trade. In addition, you'll work with the latest technology and discover how technical solutions can improve the client's VAT- and Customs-related processes. During your time as a working student, you will have plenty of opportunity to work with colleagues in our Tax practice, both in the Netherlands and internationally. You'll also see why VAT and Customs are fascinating fields. You'll gain a genuine understanding of how companies are organised, what they actually do, and how they structure their business and logistics processes. In short, as a working student you'll have the perfect opportunity to get to know (COMPANY NAME) and its Indirect Taxes business unit and perhaps even grow into an Indirect Tax Consultant yourself!
Interested in your future colleagues and your workweek? Have a look at our visual image of the position here: wxx.xxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxx/xxxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxx/?xxxxxxy
Who are we?
We are (COMPANY NAME), a global business service provider active in Digital Technology, Assurance, Tax and Advisory. Our Tax practice consists of four business units: Corporate Tax, Indirect Taxes, People & Organisation and Tax Reporting & Strategy. Indirect Taxes has seven different teams divided over five branches. As a student working for Indirect Taxes in Rotterdam, you will join one of the following teams:
Customs and International Trade: you will advise on customs and excise legislation
Public Interest Entities: you will advise large companies that operate internationally
Read more about the rest of our teams at https://wxx.xxx.xx/xx/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxx/xxx/xxxxxxxx-xxx.xxxx. The rest of our teams are located in Amsterdam, Eindhoven, Utrecht & Groningen.
Who are you?
* You are talented, inquisitive and ambitious and eager to show what you have to offer as a working student.
* You have a university study background in Tax Law or Tax Economics (candidates majoring in Tax & Technology will have an advantage).
* Your ambition is to be a successful tax consultant.
* You are curious and want to get acquainted with (COMPANY NAME)'s culture.
* You enjoy getting to know new people.
* You see this working student position as a stepping stone to a job at (COMPANY NAME) and are keen to work in the field of VAT and/or Customs in the future.
What does the work involve?
As a working student, you will be an integral part of the team to which you are assigned. After all, the point is for you to experience what it's like to work for (COMPANY NAME) and how it feels to be part of the team. Your work will be very diverse. For example, you will be involved in technical analyses and compliance assignments, work on technological solutions and, if you're lucky, attend a meeting with a client or with the Tax and Customs Administration.
If you are writing your thesis or graduation project, you can certainly count on the team's support when you have questions or want to brainstorm about your thesis or any other subject.
What are we offering?
* Competitive pay as a (COMPANY NAME) working student and a laptop
* A coach to help you make your time as a working student a success
* Sources of information
* The opportunity to gain experience in the practice and to observe how we work on client assignments
* The chance to get to know future colleagues and build relationships that will be useful to you in your future career
* Informal activities with the team
Are you interested in a working student position at (COMPANY NAME) and do you meet the requirements? Then apply now by clicking the button. We will respond to your application within two weeks at the latest.
If you are undecided about which Indirect Tax team is best for you, you can - by mutual agreement - also do a combined working student ship.
We would like to receive the following documents:
* Cover letter (please tell us which team you have chosen and why you wish to work for (COMPANY NAME));
* Grade list(s) Bachelor and Master.
If you have any questions about this opening, please do not hesitate to e-mail me. You can contact me at Lxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?No
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?No
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir