As a Store Supervisor at Levi Strauss & Co. you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where change and ideas are celebrated. You will be the fundamental link between our products and customers, whilst supporting and developing our Stylists.
Key parts of the role:
* Support and deputise if needed the management team in delivering KPI's and implementing profit opportunities
* Implement individual, daily and weekly sales targets for the store team to improve store performance
* Monitor KPIs and teams performance through running reports and updating the management team
* Assist with store operations such as stock management, payroll, admin and rota
* Assist with the customers journey by offering an exceptional 1-2-1 service and ensure the customer comes first
* Inspire, motivate and develop the team through training, coaching and product knowledge
Our ideal candidate:
* Passionate about the brand and living our values
* Strong customer service skills and experience in efficiently managing a team
* A good track record of developing and growing your team
* Experience in working to and driving KPIs and sales targets within retail as well as a good understanding of store operations
As part of LS&Co. you will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive salary and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
As well as working for a much loved brand in a great working environment, you will also have the opportunity to develop on the skills needed for your future career at Levi Strauss & Co. So if you're a lover of all things denim and think this role is for you please submit your application today!
FULL TIME/PART TIME