To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Title: Sales Strategy & Operations Trainee - Northern Europe
Start Date: As soon as possible
Preferred: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Secondary: Dublin, Ireland or other Northern Europe locations
Duration: 12 months contract
This is your time to shine! Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm is looking for a Strategy & Operations Trainee to support its Strategy and Operations team in Northern Europe. You will work closely with Senior Sales Strategy Analysts and Directors to support all steps of our business planning. By developing in-depth analyses and building reporting tools to track the performance of the business you will generate actionable insights for our sales leaders and assist on a number of transformational initiatives.
If you have a strong analytical and consultative mindset, this is a great start for your career. With such quick turnaround, we don't want our trainees to sit on the sidelines and enjoy the view - we want you to change the way our customers connect their business to the world!
* You will work closely with our sales forecasting tools: taking responsibility for updating and improving forecasting methodologies using Microsoft Excel, Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and other Business Intelligence tools to track the business
* You will assist other team members to execute all steps of (COMPANY NAME)'s Go-to-Market strategy in EMEA (market segmentation, headcount planning, implementation of sales territories, quota setting)
* You will help to drive quarterly business reviews, strategic projects and transformational initiatives through pulling & analysing data and summarising key findings into PowerPoint presentations
* You will run different types of ad-hoc analyses to meet requests from other stakeholders inside the team or from sales leaders in the regions
* Recently graduated in an analytical discipline such as business administration, economics, finance, engineering, computer science, commerce, etc.
* Up to 2 years of experience (previous internships will be appreciated), ideally in management consulting or in business operations for an online / SaaS company
* Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; Experience with Business Intelligence tools would be a plus
* Entrepreneurial drive and a "getting things done" attitude to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment
* An outgoing, open personality with a clear desire to learn and develop
* Fluency in English is required; ability to conduct business in another European language is beneficial but not required
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||14 Nov 2020|