The challenge we have for you
Would you like to join a global leader in cyber security, share your passion and boost your career? At (COMPANY NAME) Cyber Security, the market leader in innovative cyber security solutions, we develop our own software and services and have customers within large and medium-size organisations all across the world. Our cyber products are recognized and used worldwide by more than 5 million users.
In 2018 our cyber security division achieved 32% growth. Today as our momentum is accelerating, we anticipate to double our short term revenue and generate a significant year on year growth. Therefor the (COMPANY NAME) group is recruiting a first-class seller to join this big movement to help us achieve this transformation.
Your position as Solution Manager Cyber Security Pre-Sales & Solutioning
In this role you will be responsible for defining and designing complete Cyber Security solutions for our customers, with a main focus on Northern Europe customers. Your key responsibilities are:
* Take responsibility of BDS solutioning for large bids (mainly non BDS lead) including: Solutioning, Costing, Bid writing and Enforcing Quality Assurance processes;
* Make use of BDS standard portfolio and our Bid factory to deliver bids, while been creative in meeting clients needs;
* Work closely with the head of BDS BTN (Benelux & the Nordics) solutioning and BDS BTN CTO;
* Implement process improvements relating to the global Rainbow Processes;
* Deliver presentations to customers to assists with business development and upsell.
You will work for the (COMPANY NAME) Big Data & Security Northern Europe (BDS), a new division of (COMPANY NAME). This division is the fastest growing division within (COMPANY NAME) showing double digit growth since its creation in 2015. It compasses 3 practices: Big Data, Homeland Security and Cyber Security. The Cyber Security practice provides information security consulting, implementation services and managed security services.
In this role you will be part of the multicultural Pre-Sales team that consists out of seven other cyber security professionals.
This position is located in the Netherlands, Amstelveen. However it's also possible to be stationed in Brussels, Belgium.
Who are you
You are independent, trustworthy and you have excellent people skills and the willingness to overcome obstacles. Next to this you meet up to the following criteria:
* Minimal 5 year experience in Cyber Security;
* Minimal 5 year experience in Pre-Sales solutioning;
* Improve operational way of working by adopting best practice, and using a variety of communication methods, channels and tools;
* Improve teambuilding and internal co-operation with the other divisions and Sales;
* Actively boost the juniorization of the unit by training and coaching.
What we offer you
Besides challenging and welcoming working environment with global and local people, we offer you:
* A competitive salary and mobility budget or lease car;
* Interesting career opportunities both locally and internationally;
* We value you and provide you flexible working time with when applicable remote working possibility;
* A personal development plan that is created together with your manager;
* A comprehensive and personal benefits package, which includes 29 Holidays, holiday allowance (8%) and a 13th month;
* Working for large clients in all sectors;
* Internal and external (technology) courses.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of EUR 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, (COMPANY NAME) supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) Syntel, Unify and Worldline. (COMPANY NAME) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Why waiting? Join us!
For more information about this interesting step in your career you can contact Marlies Roeterdink via +31 (6) 4xxx xxx3. Interested in applying? Please upload your resume on our website or send it to email@example.com
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||07 Jan 2021|