Changing the world through digital experiences is what (COMPANY NAME)'s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
What you'll do
* You will be in charge of developing business on mixed portfolio of accounts by selling (COMPANY NAME) Experience Manager, (COMPANY NAME) Analytics, (COMPANY NAME) Target and (COMPANY NAME) Campaign
* Develop a sales plan to reach sales quota and executes for current customers
* Creates and maintains a monthly product forecast
* Follows best practices in sales processes/procedures
* Assists with the development of new sales tools and presentations
* Reviews market to determine customer needs and reports back changing market conditions to management
* Presents special programs to partners
* Develops and maintains senior-level relationships within target accounts
What you need to succeed
* A Proven sales track record selling Enterprise Software, ideally; Digital Marketing Software, WEM, CMS, ECM or CRM.
* Experience achieving a sales quota of at least $1.5M
* Experience in acquiring key customers (Hunting) & customer oriented profile
* Ability to operate at C-Level within our customers (CMO's & CTO's)
* Strategic understanding of Multichannel and Digital Marketing
* Complex selling capabilities
* Creativity, Integrity, Team player
* IT backend knowledge (CMS, WCM, SOA..)
* Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills
* Fluency in English and DUTCH is mandatory
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||07 Nov 2020|