Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T1
Hiring Manager: Lara Vicens
Recruiter Name: Lara Vicens
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The primary responsibility of a Digital Demand Executive is to build and manage a pipeline of software license opportunities and incremental revenue by systematic upselling and cross-selling aligned with Commercial Sales executives. He/she drives opportunity qualifications and manages the opportunities in the pipeline. The focus lies on selling an increasing portfolio of "volume-ready" offerings. As an integral part of the account team, the executive leverages other (COMPANY NAME) resources, including presales teams, to drive opportunities to closure. The executive will support Commercial Sales in closing deals.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Generate Volume Business Pipeline
* Drive proactive outbound call activity into net new contacts
* Plan call strategy and action plan in alignment with the Commercial Sales Team & local marketing
* Adopt and deploy the latest marketing tools, tailor made for the digital age
* Coach your managers and peers in social selling
* Deploy next generation analytics for driving more deals for (COMPANY NAME) Commercial Sales
* Drive digital innovation for reaching target markets
* Nurture and Accelerate opportunities already in pipeline with a closing date in 2+ quarters
* This nurturing is proactive. Associate will partner with the Commercial Sales Representative in contacting relevant persons in the company in order to:
* Make sure decision makers in target Company have all relevant details and messages to drive decision process.
* Look for additional opportunities to further enhance contact such as digital resources or events.
* Watch for any stalled pipeline and initiate recovery procedures.
* Triage any opportunities that may not be ready to progress for opportunity nurture or downgrade to lead nurture process.
* Meet ambitious sales- and Demand Generation targets
* Be (COMPANY NAME)'s cutting edge for driving digital transformation
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Graduated with a University degree in Business Administration / IT / Digital Transformation
* Natural drive to Excel
* Native Dutch
* Fluent English (Mandatory)
* Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor
* Good IT/ preferably business software knowledge and understanding of business processes
* Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
* Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business
* Ability to articulate the (COMPANY NAME) value proposition clearly in a defined industry and line of business context
* Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
* Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
1-2 years of experience in high volume work environments including phone-centric work
You can learn more about our team by searching "commercial sales" on the @Lifeatsap YouTube channel
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Sales Management, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Facilities, Sales, Technology, Operations
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||12 Nov 2020|