To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Are you an experienced Enterprise sales professional with a consistent record of accomplishment of selling into Enterprise / Large accounts into Public Sector accounts? Do you want to join a company, and sell solutions that truly makes a difference to the end user AND the business? If you answered yes to these questions, then we would like to speak to you.
Tableau Software, a (COMPANY NAME) company, has been on an incredible journey, and it isn't over yet. We're on a mission to help our customers understand their data and have been helping companies globally to enable them to do just that. Whether that be helping them understanding and improving business efficiency, or helping in the fight against COVID19. We hire based on our values - respect, teamwork, honesty, simplicity, and delighting our customers.
Tableau Software, is growing and we're looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to join our Enterprise Sales team in the Netherlands. You will be responsible for selling Tableau solutions into a portfolio of named large Enterprise level accounts within Public Sector (Government/Healthcare/Social/Municipalities) vertical across the Netherlands territory. We're looking for exceptional Enterprise sales talent that has a track record in selling complex enterprise software solutions into large enterprise accounts. Ideally you will have a background in working across a matrix organisation, and multiple lines of business within your account set. This is a very lucrative opportunity to create a big impact in this arena and to support you, we have a talented team to enable your success.
Some of the things you will be doing include …
* Defining and executing on your account plans - identifying, managing and closing opportunities within these accounts to further expand our footprint
* Leveraging your relationship building skills to develop meaningful business relationships with a variety of stakeholders across multiple lines of business, C-level executives and other key influencers in the sales process.
* Identifying, qualifying and understanding your customers business critical issues and have value led sales conversations to articulate the impact that Tableau can have on their organisation.
* We're all about quality data and we use our own solutions! Data integrity and accurate forecasting in our CRM is essential
* Working and collaborating with a virtual internal team to help close sales opportunities - including Pre-sales, marketing, inside sales, and partners.
* Partnering with your (COMPANY NAME) counterparts from the wider (COMPANY NAME) organisation, to work on joint opportunities to help drive and close complex solution sales opportunities.
* This is a field sales role and you'll be travelling to customer sites across your territory to support your sales efforts
Who you are...
* Experienced. You have extensive experience of successfully selling Software/SaaS, Enterprise license agreements into Public Sector accounts across multiple lines of business. You're a solution sales professional. A good understanding of selling Business applications, analytics or databases would be desirable but not essential.
* Domain Experience: Extensive experience of selling solutions and large complex, enterprise license agreements into Public Sector accounts. You should also understand the procurement processes and nuances, as well as the partner eco-system within this space.
* Over Achiever: You have consistently achieved and/or exceeded your sales goals across your geographic territory and have a track record/experience in closing a large, multi-year deals.
* Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to identify new contacts, nurture and expand the company´s relationship within named accounts to maximise revenue. You are a closer
* Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it
* Collaborator: You know that selling is a team sport and partner with virtual teams to ensure success. You have experience in working with your peers across other business areas to close joint business
* Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; disciplined and resourceful
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||14 Nov 2020|