Sales Manager Coronary IGT Devices Nordics
Job Posting Description
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
In the position as Sales Manager Coronary in Norway, with your own territory, you will be expected to work independently as a specialist in the coronary flow measurement and imaging therapy with support of the Nordic coronary team and manager. The role is field based, and you are expected to perform support and training with and at our customers, mainly public hospitals in Norway. You will be responsible for strongly understanding and to be able to communicate Philips state-of-the-art products and therapies.
The sales manager role within the company requires strong business skills with an ability to handle regular sales work focus on visiting customers and commercial people to maximize opportunities with solid outcome.
We will expect you to be a strong and fair team player and an active listener with excellent customer management skills for building strong customer relationships and driving excellence at the point of sale. It´s important that you have a mentality to deliver and get the job performed in a timely, correct with highest quality to ensure proper implementation of Philips Commercial Policy.
You are responsible for:
* Implementing in agreement with manager strategies and tactics to ensure market penetration, sales goals and the establishment of new accounts.
* Promoting and selling assigned portfolio of products within an assigned geographic territory in Norway, negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services
* Strongly promoting new and existing products and therapies, with support of relevant marketing and study results.
* Frequent interactions with customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
* Managing small projects for multiple clients within own environment.
* Performing product presentations to customers for maximize visibility and image.
* Networking with senior internal and external professionals in own area of expertise.
* Normally part of a larger sales group, but with independent responsibility for own portfolio in the Coronary treatment continuum.
* Demonstrating good judgment in selecting methods and problem-solving techniques.
* Performing technical and clinical support to customers at hospitals.collaborates with inside sales and marketing teams to optimize area coverage.
* Understanding and selects the right promotional tactics to optimize sales, responsible for maximizing promotions
* Performing first line education for customers at hospitals.
* Maintaining close customer contact and relationships with existing and new customers.
* Working with the manager to develop and deliver on account plans to meet revenue targets.
* Participating in delivering winning offers as response to tender requests.
You are a part of:
You will reports to the Nordic Market Sales Leader and will be a part of a group of six sales persons working together in the division of Image Guided Therapies at Royal Philips. Philips has in the Nordics seven offices to accommodate the Nordic organization of 200+ persons working in the company.
Royal Philips is a diversified technology company, focused on improving people's lives through meaningful innovation. Our health care business makes up 42% of our global sales revenue.
With a century of history and more than 450 innovative products and services, we are ready to meet today's challenges in healthcare by creating solutions that deliver better care to more people at lower cost.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
* Strong and proven commercial background within a marketing company environment at a Sales Representative level.
* Experience (commercially) within Medical Technical device and/or within cardiology is preferred with experience in working with or in hospitals.
* Degree standard education in scientific or business discipline
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Norwegian and English.
* Computer use competency
* Experience working with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or similar CRM
* Strong influential skills - gaining commitment through effective influencing and stakeholder management.
* Advocate to get strong buy-in from customers as well as from management.
* Strong selling skills on top of being excellent in building relations.
* Strong teamwork and facilitation as being a member of teams.
* Listens actively and responds constructively to needs and views of others.
* Delivery; get the job done, meets or exceeds expectations and exhibits a sense of urgency on critical time dependent issues.
* Persists despite obstacles and opposition.
* Demonstrates the ability to prioritize.
* Self-drive to identify, initiate and implement projects independently of line manager.
* Minimum 50% of working hours is travelling.
* High School Diploma (biomedical preferably).
* High technical and/or clinical experience/education.
* Good skills within sales, communication and education.
In return, we offer you:
In our organization, you can count on excellent benefits with a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective while working with state-of the-art products in the healthcare. We are in the business of innovation both in health solutions and in careers of our employees.
Our more than 37,000 employees, working in 100 countries, are committed to helping you create meaningful moments of care, whether in the hospital room, the living room or the boardroom. See how we are working to create a healthier future together.
Learn more at: https://wxx.xxxxxxx.xx/xxxxxxxxxe
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)