Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
(COMPANY NAME)'s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Group IT Global Support delivers best-in-class, end-to-end user support through multiple channels to improve response and resolution time, assists users in making the best use of technology at work and resolving any IT issues they face, effectively. Leverages technology to improve user experience as the custodian of Group IT services delivered within (COMPANY NAME).
Who are we looking for?
* Team player with ability to work under pressure
* Fluency in English and Italian mandatory
* Flexible to work in Shifts (24×7)
* Must be able to learn and support new and quickly-changing technologies
* Familiarity with a wide range of standard office automation products
* Sound demonstrated knowledge of Service Desk procedures and process
* Ability to prioritize workload to best meet customer requirements
What will you do?
* Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet
* Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user's satisfaction
* Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
* Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
* Gather customer's information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
* Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients etc.
* Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures for end user technical support
* Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications
* Perform advanced troubleshooting and Redirect problems to appropriate resource
* Registering an incident and / or Service Request reported via email /phone in the ITSM Tool
* Responsible for the calls and emails
* Tracks the progress of owned Service Call during entire lifecycle (from start to end, register to close) to ensure that it is resolved within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and updates Service Call records if necessary.
What we offer?
* Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
* No formal dress code
* Annual family picnics
* Unforgettable integrational events
* Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
* We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
* Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
* Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
* Development in expert or leader competencies
* Broad training offer with possible co-funding
* Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
* Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
* A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
* Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
* Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
* Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
* Education First platform for learning English online
* Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
* Additional life insurance
* Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
* Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
* Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
* Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
* Private medical care for you and your family
* Bicycle parking and carpooling options
* Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
* Anti-smog plants in offices
* Car leasing