ABOUT THE TEAM
The Financial Crime Operations department is at the forefront of (COMPANY NAME)'s efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Working directly with customers to resolve issues and flag potential concerns and using cutting edge technology, we aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks.
We operate in small, nimble teams that are built for scale, speed, and quality. Each unit is responsible for a different pillar of FinCrime, giving you the chance to have a real impact on crucial problems that affect millions of people around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for someone to lead a team and their daily operations to make sure they are achieving the desired performance levels and developing within their roles as Analysts. You will coordinate and distribute workflow that comes from agents & customers within your team and ensure they work effectively and to a high standard. You will directly handle customer or agent issues, requests and look to resolve them. You'll help with improve overall customer satisfaction by either leading or be part of project teams that looks to implement process improvement or operational changes across the FinCrime department.
Please submit your resume in English.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Managing a team of 10-15 FinCrime Analyst
* Manage the daily performance of employees, ensuring adherence to SLA expectations (e.g. productivity & quality)
* Conduct regular one to ones, team meetings and performance reviews.
* Challenge processes and procedure, in the context of continuous improvement.
* Responsible for raising awareness of unusual trends in performance, team, attitude and other management parameters
* Seek to go above and beyond the role by taking ownership of difficult problems, seeking to resolve ongoing issues, and being a leader in the workplace
* Act as a point of contact for the law enforcement agencies in the ongoing criminal investigations that commenced from the submitted SAR
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
* Fluency in English
* At least a year managing a team of 5+ FTEs
* Relevant experience in AML/Compliance or card disputes is preferred
* Familiarity with AML and sanctions regulations ( eg. JMLSG, ML regulations, OFAC, POCA and etc.) would be beneficial
* Able to work under pressure, manage multiple projects at once, and meet tight deadlines
* Strong understanding of the interplay between legal and business risk would be a plus
* Able to communicate positively, effectively, and efficiently with members of various internal teams, outside counsel, and regulators
* Practical knowledge of SQL (desirable)
* Able to demonstrate sound judgment
Critical Competencies for Success
* Get stuff done!
* Above all, you are a do-er. You earn credibility by getting things done.
* Confidence in communicating with people at all levels in the organisation, and with the banking partners
* You dig into the details and deliver quality results on time.
* You independently take ownership and responsibility for everything in your portfolio.
A little about us…When (COMPANY NAME) was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we've expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we're looking for…(COMPANY NAME) is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We're looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we're Stronger Together. You're the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in (COMPANY NAME)'s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone's learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at (COMPANY NAME) to own their story and their successes - working with us means you're not just another cog in the machine.
* Competitive salary
* Biannual equity bonuses
* Roll with a free (COMPANY NAME) Metal subscription
* Life insurance
* Private medical care
* Multisport card
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||26 Sep 2020|
|Bereich:||Banken / Finanzen|