Finance Business Partner - Insights & Analytics
Are you experienced in analysis, good with numbers and do you consider yourself a 'data geek'? Do you have a good understanding of business processes, objectives and core metrics used to evaluate performance? Are you ready to join a winning team delivering business value through analysis and insights?
If all above describes you, then your next career step could be Finance Business Partner - Insights & Analytics role at Kimberly-Clark Global Business Services (GBS)!
You will be using advanced analytics techniques to uncover top-tier insights. Insights that will inform significant process performance improvements, and will uncover incremental value to the business. Your key customers / stakeholders will be GBS delivery teams, global process owners, and functional operation teams across the enterprise.
Your main responsibilities:
* Engage with stakeholders to understand their challenges and opportunities, leveraging the appropriate advanced analytic methods to deliver the insights they need to meet these - resulting in significant and sustainable process performance and generating incremental business value
* Work as part of team focusing on GBS processes (RTR, OTC, STP, FP&A, and Treasury), sharing ideas and driving creative insights that increase performance and addresses process leakage
* Push the analytics envelope beyond descriptive and diagnostic and onto predictive and prescriptive - seeking out best practice and innovative analytics techniques to improve quality, efficiency and impact
* Support the creation of a data analytics strategy roadmap during a major ongoing core system implementation, leveraging the new capabilities that it brings
* Bring data to life through storytelling in a clear and meaningful way to audiences with mixed levels of technical expertise
* Continually learn new analytical skills, techniques and tools to maximize competitive advantage, participate in internal & external technology communities
* Consult and coach regional and global process teams, including leaders, to build analytics and insight capabilities
* Lead positive change from idea to execution
To be successful in the position you should have:
* Significant experience in business and/or process analysis
* Business understanding and knowledge of one or more of these processes RTR/OTC/STP/FP&A/Treasury
* Experience in data handling, data manipulation and building analytical models
* Technical skills in data and visualisation e.g. Access, SQL, Tableau, PowerBI
* Knowledge or understanding of machine learning languages e.g. Python, R
* Creativity to push boundaries and innovate
* Can-do attitude, ability to influence others
* Ability to map processes, CI mindset
* A passion for analyzing data and finding solutions
You may expect:
* Freedom to use available tools and departments' support,
* Independence in process improvement, support of visionary leader,
* Global, innovative business environment,
* Modern office located close to the city center,
* Private medical cover (with dental care) and life insurance,
* Casual dress code policy
Please note that the statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by the employee assigned to this role. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Health, safety and wellbeing is of paramount importance here at Kimberly-Clark. Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, please therefore note that all interviews are currently only being scheduled via our online video interviewing platforms. This means we can continue to identify and hire great talent in a safe and secure manner.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||11 Nov 2020|