In this role, you have the opportunity to
have a visible impact on the society by supporting our healthcare customers on daily basis.
You are responsible for
* Managing end-to-end the Supply Chain in terms of transportation planning & execution
* Entering data to the system, archiving relevant documentation
* Ensuring timely processing of relevant documentation
* Identifying & supporting continuous improvement initiatives
* Communicating with Service Providers and other stakeholders
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Bachelor degree
* Preferred previous experience in Supply Chain or Transportation
* Fluent English. Fluent Dutch or German is a plus
* Experience in working with MS office applications
* Accuracy and ability to work as a part of a team
In return, we offer you
* Annual bonus based on performance achieved
* Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
* Benefit System cards
* Discount for Philips' products
* Language courses
* Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
* Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)