Marsh EBSC is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Warsaw office:
Operations Specialist with Dutch
What can you expect?
* Do you want to develop your career in a global company with many career opportunities?
* Are you ready to join a growing multinational team of professionals in our Warsaw office in Poland?
* Are you ready for a great work atmosphere and a professional life adventure? If so, we are looking for you!
About Marsh European Support Centre in Warsaw:
EBSC, as the internal center of excellence, has taken over operations from Marsh Europe insurance business to let our brokers focus directly on clients. In our daily work, we strive for efficiency, high quality, and outstanding results delivering them on time. Our scope of service includes different kinds of support like: administrative activities, insurance policy management, claims, invoicing, and data management.
We have around 300+ colleagues on board of 9 nationalities (and we're still growing!) but our plans are ambitious as we want to triple the size of the team within two years! As we love languages, we speak 21 of them in total! We care about our well-being and we know that a friendly, supportive and inclusive work atmosphere is crucial!
Watch the video: 7 Reasons to Join EBSC
What is in it for you?
* Possibility to gain professional experience in a global company that is reshaping the industry
* Great personal development and career opportunities - there are various career paths within the teams and an internal recruitment policy
* Stable employment with a permanent work contract and an attractive benefits package (including private health care - family package, prepaid restaurant or shopping card topped up every month, prepaid sports & culture card or a Multisport card, language course, unlimited access to online learning platforms, retirement plan)
* Possibility to take part in different projects initiated and led by employees (like: fun team, sports club, diversity group, social impact team)
* Multilingual community with inclusive atmosphere and a smart casual dress code
We will count on you to:
* Support internal Marsh colleagues in all kind of administrative tasks
* Use your language capabilities on the daily basis to handle documentation received from the insurance brokers
* Use your attention-to-detail skills for data entry in our internal systems
* Be open to share your ideas to identify opportunities for improvements
* Communicate with stakeholders
What you need to have:
* Spoken and written knowledge of English and Dutch
* Strong analytical skills and close attention to details
* Proficiency in Excel
* Problem-solving attitude
* Fast learning capabilities
What makes you stand out:
* Previous experience in SSC/ BPO or insurance sector
* Continuous improvement approach.
If you would like to apply for this position, please fill in on-line application form and enclose your CV in English.
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: (COMPANY NAME)), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, (COMPANY NAME) helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable law
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||01 Feb 2023|