Your contribution to something big :
You will work in IT Organization, which has (COMPANY NAME) worldwide responsibility in delivering high quality IT products, always close to the newest technology.
We are looking for a candidate with IT background who will be responsible for:
* Improving Human Resource Management within the SAP Operations Department
* Clarifying human resources in collaboration with the group leaders of the SAP Operations Department. Being a main contact person for projects and taking over the communication between the project leaders and project members from the SAP Operations Department. Clarifying project work packages, time frames, and human resource requirements.
* Reviewing resource requests from international projects, clarifying the needed skill for human resources and check the availability.
* Working with all the regions of the SAP Operations Department across the world, such as India, the USA and Singapore to align staffing requests, establishing a world-wide resource management.
* Reporting the status to the management and report any needed prioritization due to insufficient resources
* Developing new solutions for resource management topics and how to continuously improve the process and concept
What distinguishes you:
* Several years of experience in IT resource management,
* Resource and/or project management skills,
* Experience in IT project management in international projects would be an advantage,
* Know-How in the area of SAP Basis would be an asset,
* Structured and independent
* Fluent English, German is a plus
* Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
* Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
* Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)