About This Role
The MSP Performance Manager ensures the managed services suppliers performs services agreed to in the services agreement and these performance measures are monitored, reported and effectively managed. The Manager leads problem solving and partnership between MSP Engagement Manager, Provider, MSP Service Manager, and IT Stakeholders to drive performance improvement, innovation and overall value to the business. They also enforce and hold MSPs accountable to contractual obligations and drive recommended changes to increase service provider performance.
This role is in a hybrid working model.
What You'll Do
* Monitor and enforce Critical Performance Indicators (CPIs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and defined business outcome measures.
* Identify unfavorable trends and drive issues to closure before they become problematic.
* Ensure all MSP performance-related SOP's are implemented.
* Identify opportunities to improve and better manage end-to-end performance of the supplier provided services. Support MSP operational processes and procedures across the IT landscape.
* Drive the creation, implementation and ongoing management of tracking tools and performance dashboards.
* Manage MSP program financials including but not limited to invoice approvals, accruals, and forecasting
Who You Are
You have a passion for IT operations and driving continuous improvement. You possess excellent communication, organization, reporting, documentation, and project management skills, with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and external partners. You have a strong understanding of service level and performance management, with experience in working with managed service providers. Your collaborative and team-oriented mindset, your ability to work independently and your willingness to take ownership of initiatives will ensure your success in this role.
* SLA Management
* IT Performance Reporting and Analysis
* Project Management
* MSP Service Delivery Operations - Application Development and Delivery
* MSP Service Delivery Operations - Infrastructure
* Contract management
* 7+ years in IT Operations, and reporting & analytics experience
* Performance Management
* Incident management
* Methods and tools
* Problem management
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
Our mission to find therapies for neurological and rare diseases is a unique focus within our industry and this shared purpose is what connects us as a team. We work together to overcome obstacles and to follow the science. We are resilient as we strive to make an impact on our patients' lives and on changing the course of medicine. Together, we pioneer. Together, we thrive.
At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to building on our culture of inclusion and belonging that reflects the communities where we operate and the patients we serve. We know that diverse backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives make us a stronger and more innovative company, and we are focused on building teams where every employee feels empowered and inspired. Read on to learn more about our DE&I efforts
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||28 Sep 2023|