Location: Warsaw, PL (Bielanska 12)
The Digital Image Assistant is part of the Picture Desk Team who fulfil pan-regional image requirements for content priorities including; publicity, marketing, on-air and video on demand platforms. The Digital Image Assistant will focus on supplying images for non-linear (video on demand and catch up services) platforms across EMEA, ensuring high volumes of images are sourced and cropped and efficient operational output is maintained at all times.
* Source, caption and resize imagery for non-linear platforms across EMEA.
* Create series level images and graphics using photoshop
* Upload images to internal databases for distribution.
* Liaise with VOD Operations and Scheduling teams to ensure images are delivered on time.
* Maintain the team image server, ensuring all images are properly catalogued.
* Assist with responding to internal and external VOD image requests
* Upload images from acquired titles to Photobank
* A strong attention to detail.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Good team player with a positive can-do attitude.
* Ability to manage and use specialised database systems.
* Experience with Photoshop and Mac applications.
* Possibility to work in an international work environment with friendly and supportive atmosphere
* Attractive benefit package
* Partially home-office
* Flexible working hours