We are now recruiting Procurement Project Manager to join our Flying Procurement team in Lisbon.
Responsibilities - your mission
* Support buyers on the deployment of Procurement Digital solutions (Taulia new invoicing tool, CLIP eProc NG, AirbusSign ...) including support on access management they and their suppliers have to use
* PMO support to PxY commodities on Px transverse projects (R&T, ECCD, Enablement, Costing brochure, Procurement plan ...) including digital set-up
* Data management support / maintenance including data cleansing (digital Px dashboard, procurement tools, specific Px trackers,...) and current tools improvements
* Maintain and perform awareness sessions on procurement processes to buyers (risk management, ...)
Requirements - our ideal candidate will have
* Digital background (Google apps, ...) with tools improvement mindset
* Consulting experience will be a plus
* Past experience in Procurement, including process and tools governance
* Communication and change management skills
* Ability to write in English to communicate via emails or phone with suppliers and internal (COMPANY NAME) stakeholders
* Be customer focused, understand priorities
* Eager to learn to work with new tools / be open to change and to continuous improvement
* A degree in Business or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Shows a lot of rigor and concentration at work
* Fluency in English sufficient to fully engage in negotiations
* Ability to work in a multicultural environment
* Able to travel domestically and internationally when needed
Benefits - what's in it for you
* The chance to work in a multicultural environment.
* The opportunity to grow your skills and capabilities thanks to our (COMPANY NAME) learning offer (digital solutions, classroom sessions, certified training....) and career opportunities across the globe.
* A hybrid working model, allowing you to combine onsite and offsite work.
* A modern office at Parque das Nacoes, well connected to public transportation.
* A motivated and fun crew to grow and build and shape the GBS together.
* An intense and exciting onboarding experience.
* Work in a balanced environment: Beyond the many benefits offered to its employees, joining (COMPANY NAME) is also the guarantee of a respectable work-life balance. At (COMPANY NAME), we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.
* Work in a multicultural and very dynamic team.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Company:(COMPANY NAME) Portugal SA
Contract Type:Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Experience Level:Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
Job Family:Sourcing, Buying and Ordering
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to (COMPANY NAME) using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
(COMPANY NAME) is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of (COMPANY NAME) to do so should be reported to email@example.com.
At (COMPANY NAME), we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||03 Dez 2022|
|Bereich:||Luft-und Raumfahrt / Verteidigung|