Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It's about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you'll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things. You will work for one of top 3 companies in software industry with branches all over the world
You will be able to develop your sales skills by being part of a team where effort and commitment are recognized and interacting with multiple departments.
Come work in a new & friendly office which includes relaxation areas, in West Gate Complex, near metro station Preciziei.
In (COMPANY NAME) Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
* Receive the contract request and create the draft of the contract using templates;
* Handle the necessary approvals and validation for the contract to be created;
* Work closely with the local sales team to make sure the deal is set up correctly in the system;
* Facilitate the steps for client signature;
* When signed, proceed with inserting additional information and documentation so all is ready for agreement set up;
* Participate in process improvements initiatives or special projects as assigned;
* Update and maintain various systems and tools per standard process;
* Use your language skills (mostly in written communication) to solve day to day contract issues;
* Full return to office : 7:30-16:30.
Skills that make your work successful:
* You are fluent in Hebrew & English;
* You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
* You are not experienced in the job field, but you want to develop your skills together with our professionals;
* You are a team player with good communication skills;
* You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
* You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
* You are responsible in a work environment.
How we truly care:
* Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
* Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
* Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
* Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
* Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
* If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside (COMPANY NAME) team.
* Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our (COMPANY NAME) Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||12 Apr 2023|