Requisition Number: xxxxx2
Position Title: Software Engineer II
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, EA Sports FC, NHL® hockey, and EA SPORTS UFC.
Rendering Software Engineer is a part of the game creation process. You will report to the engineering team's manager and work with your peers to render specific tasks. They are involved in architectural design and implementation of rendering technology on multiple platforms. They are working with designers, artists, and other engineers to build complex graphics features - life-like visuals, huge and immersive worlds, and state-of-the-art graphical FX.
* You will develop core rendering features, engine components and tools.
* You will research and implement rendering techniques.
* You will create reusable and flexible rendering technologies.
* You will write technical design specifications.
* You will design, maintains, implements, tests and debug code, pipelines and other rendering-related sub-components and packages.
* You will improve rendering modules of a game engine.
* Stay up to date with latest hardware & software changes enhancing the rendering domain.
* 1+ years of experience working in C++
* 1+ years of experience working on or creating real-time rendering engines.
* Communication ability that supports an open working environment regarding feedback
* A desire to improve visual quality together with art and design
* 1+ years of experience developing rendering techniques and implementing white papers,
* Stay up-to-date with latest and the greatest techniques in computer graphics
* 1+ years of experience in modern graphics APIs such as DirectX12, Vulkan, or Metal
* 1+ years of experience with the following: PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS5, Xbox Series S/X
* Excellent debugging and multi-threading skills
* 1+ years of experience with graphics performance analysis, optimization, and associated tools such as PIX, RenderDoc, Razor
* 1+ years of experience with art and content pipelines and workflows
* 1+ years of experience investigating and optimizing low-level game engine code on multiple platforms
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||01 Dez 2022|
|Bereich:||Internet / New Media|