We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Job title: Installation & Commssioning Technician
Based at: Brasov / Sighisoara
(COMPANY NAME) in Romania has been present for over 20 years employing today around 1100 people. (COMPANY NAME), registered major success in infrastructure, signaling and also services. The long term service agreement for the maintenance of the rolling stock of Metrorex is a major reference and shows the expertise of (COMPANY NAME) in this field. (COMPANY NAME) will continue to grow his business in Romania proposing further services for the local market and export, creating regional hub in Services and Signaling.
The Brasov Sighisoara Project is part of the program of rehabilitation of the line "Brasov-Sighisoara" that is part of the European Corridor IV. The purpose of the project is to increase the running speed from 120 km/h to 160 km/h. The increase of the running speed requires the implementation of "the signalling code with four indications on BLA distances" and of "the signalling system with multi-step speed (MSS) in stations". The home signals and the departure signals in each station will be relocated, because of the railway track systematization works. The existing train speed control and automatic stopping system (INDUSI) will be maintained for the trains running at speeds up to 120km/h that are not equipped with on-board ETCS unit (OBU). At "green" and "Blinking green" indications, the 500 Hz and 1000/2000 Hz indicators will be passive. For the national and international trains running at speeds up to 160km/h, and equipped with on-board ETCS unit (OBU), the ETCS Level 2 system with GSM-R will be implemented. This system transmits the movement authorization, the speed profile, etc, by GSM-R, to the on-board ETCS unit that controls the train speed.
Prepare and execute installation and testing activities for commissioning of all interlocking equipment type
Specific responsibilities of the role:
* Took part effectively in performing installation, testing, verification, preparation for putting into operation and commissioning of electronic interlocking systems;
* Record the result of T&C activities in measurement sheets and prepare suitable reports for activities perform;
* Promptly inform the team leader or the Project Installation Manager about any case when installation and testing activity is not carried out properly;
* Perform, in the limits of competences, any task set by Project Installation Manager - for project scope;
Qualifications & Experience
* College education, electrical, electronic, rail automation;
* Electrodynamics and Electronic interlocking systems ;
* English language - medium;
* Computer skills - Microsoft Office, Outlook, Interne;
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||05 Dez 2022|
|Bereich:||Transport / Logistik|