(COMPANY NAME) makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we're constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don't believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you're in, there's no telling what will happen next.
Who we are - Developer Services
Our goal is to enable (COMPANY NAME)'s engineers to build features at scale with the security and reliability that you should expect from a modern bank. We understand that the best way to do this is to empower (COMPANY NAME)'s engineers by providing great tooling and services to support best practices with a minimal amount of effort. We believe that the best solutions involve not just automation or configuration as code but also a deep understanding of how a developer might want things to work.
In practical terms this means paying attention to details that make the developer's experience better and constantly evaluating whether we've found the right balance between making a developer's job easier and enabling them to own their solutions. We are looking for passionate engineering managers to join us.
Impact you can have on our teams:
* Creating libraries and tooling to enable seamless integration of services we use - AWS, Datadog, Sentry, Jenkins, etc.
* Providing an easy to use and secure platform for container orchestration built on ECS
* Identifying and building solutions that raise the level of quality across an organisation of 1,000+ engineers - from well-supported build pipelines to best-in-class observability. Ultimately, success here will drive better experiences for our over 10M consumers, 100,000 merchants operating in 14 countries.
* Automating processes within cloud operations, security configuration, account management, cost optimisations, etc.
You may have the following experiences:
* Experience with general software development with a passion for automation.
* Use of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery. The tool is less important - experiences and a mindset to try/execute CI/CD pipelines at scale is key.
* Hands-on experience with containers and related technologies.
* Experience with cloud providers, preferably AWS.
* Experience with infrastructure as code tooling and a matching mindset.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the college-educated, and people from all over the world. We're a team of technically curious problem solvers. Come and join us. We value open source, here's some of our work - https://gxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxa
Interested in finding out more?
Send over a CV or LinkedIn profile in English and let's arrange a chat.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants - with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities