At (COMPANY NAME) Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you'll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It's all about progress.
We have several positions within our Rail Control Solutions team, based in Stockholm.
Join us as a System Engineer, Safety Engineer, System Test Engineer and be part of the onboard solutions team.
You will be part of a highly qualified design team directly connected with System, Safety, Software and Hardware Engineers to develop one of the most successful (COMPANY NAME) Transportation products in the world. We develop embedded systems using the latest industrial technology and standards in order to guarantee the flow of trains, the people safety and system integrity. All our products undergo extensive testing in both lab and field.
You will be responsible for verifying our products throughout their development and life cycle. You will initiate and perform safety and risk analyses to evaluate the safety of different system solutions. You will ensure that our products are compliant to applicable requirements and assure delivery of safe, reliable and quality products to our customers. You will perform System Tests, System Integration, Test Planning, Field support, verification and fault-analysis of Bombardiers Onboard Systems. You will be offering technical expertise in support to other departments within the company and be part of an experienced and engaged team working with the Onboard Systems Generic and Specific Applications within Region North.
We are looking for someone who is innovative, knowledge seeking and with passion for problem solving. We want to find the one who will question our solutions and way of working to come up with new ideas and products for market leading signalling solutions
* Bachelor's or master's degree in engineering. (Preferably Electrical, Computer Science, Applied Physics or similar)
* Safety and system related engineering experience.
* Relevant experience working with requirements, specifications and documentation of complex technical systems.
* Experience within test or design and development from either a similar position or newly graduated through university projects and internships.
* Experience within test lab environment.
* Good knowledge in programming within C, C , Python, C#, or PHP and knowledge of Matlab, Labview or similar.
* Experience from similar industries with safety applications, (automotive, industrial or aerospace) is an advantage.
* Experience with test automation, Climate, EMC or Vibration Tests is considered a plus.
* English at a fluent level is mandatory for this role, Swedish will be considered a plus.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
(COMPANY NAME) Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry's broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signaling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, (COMPANY NAME) Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, (COMPANY NAME) Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws