(COMPANY NAME)'s engineers are creative problem solvers focusing on building a fantastic music listening experience for millions of end-users and artists. We are looking for C++ engineers for our platform infrastructure team, to help enable developers innovate and iterate quickly, improving the (COMPANY NAME) developer experience. As part of the infrastructure team you will help (COMPANY NAME) engineers quickly understand the impact of their code changes so they can deliver a rock solid beautiful product to our end-users in a reliable and timely manner.
What you'll do
* Support a world class developer environment for engineers working with our core C++ based libraries.
* Integrate and maintain our core libraries into the developer flow for our Android and iOS apps.
* Develop tooling for automating client releases and test infrastructure.
* Write clear, modular, maintainable code that will perform on many platforms and devices.
* Work at high speed of innovation supporting development at scale, safely.
* Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
* Work from one of our awesome offices in Stockholm.
* You thrive writing tooling for others to become more productive.
* You should have good knowledge of C++ and not be afraid to take on existing code to refactor, add features or fix bugs.
* You may have good working experience with Android development, using Gradle and Android Studio, specifically Android and JNI bindings of native code that you will develop and support.
* You probably have a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent, you are a fast learner, and have been working for a couple of years with software development.
The end-user experience, high quality, agile values and modern engineering practices are what drives you. Cooperation with others while solving complex problems are natural for you and you really want to make a difference with a passion for supporting and enabling others to become more productive.
You are welcome at (COMPANY NAME) for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what's playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
(COMPANY NAME) transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world's most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 286 million users