We are looking for data engineers to join the Data Collection product area in the Data & Insights tribe in Stockholm. Our mission is to provide the infrastructure for teams at (COMPANY NAME) to collect data, and make it available, safely and efficiently. As part of the Exhaust to Fuel bet we have been building infrastructure that enables (COMPANY NAME) to reliably trace users' journeys through (COMPANY NAME) apps. The next step is to provide Spotifyers with high quality, easily discoverable golden datasets that can be used to fuel our ML recommendation engines and empower impactful insights. This is going to have a huge impact in the way we provide data on how our users interact with the application and will enable us to empathise with our users and provide them with the music experience they deserve. For this mission we are looking for passionate data engineers to join our product area.
What you'll do
* You will be part of the Data Collection product area in DI and work closely with UBI.
* Help build golden datasets that will allow us to accurately track users journeys throughout the app.
* Work closely with client developers at (COMPANY NAME) to ensure we have quality input/raw logs to consume.
* Produce datasets that will be consumed around the company that will fuel our ML recommendations and impactful insights.
Who you are
* You are looking for exciting new opportunities within (COMPANY NAME)
* You are fascinated by huge scale distributed systems and cloud solutions, you think scalability challenges are exciting.
* You are interested in building foundational datasets for other data and machine learning engineers at (COMPANY NAME) to build upon.
* You are excited by solving problems, troubleshooting, incident handling, and the learnings that come with them.
* Since we are building up a team to fulfil this mission we will be looking for both senior data engineers and individuals passionate about learning.
You are welcome at (COMPANY NAME) for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what's playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
(COMPANY NAME) transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world's most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 286 million users