Junior Technical Account Manager - SDK Browsers and Apps
ABOUT THIS JOB
(COMPANY NAME) is a leading online research company specializing in high tech measurement solutions that provide clients with a comprehensive understanding of the online world. We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter who can directly interface with our strategic clients to provide technical support for our SDK running within different Browsers on Windows and OSX and also within Apps on iOS and Android. The digital client Engineer is responsible for ensuring a smooth implementation experience of (COMPANY NAME)'s SDK. This involves setting client expectations appropriately, keeping all tasks on schedule and within scope. Limiting engineering escalations by providing clients with technical support, examples and documentation.
* Oversee the entire SDK implementation project from the initial kickoff call, implementation, certification, to Google Play/Apple Store rollout.
* Manages technical relationships and act as an interface between (COMPANY NAME) and client development teams.
* Identify possible issues, manage escalations and provide problem resolutions.
* Provide regular status updates & quickly escalate potential issues to ensure that our clients can integrate and certify the SDK within their app/browser launch timeline.
* Guide our clients through the SDK implementation process which may require on-site visits to work directly with their development team.
* Be the main technical point of contact. Proactively notify engineering if there are unique client environment variables.
* Work closely with engineering and product leadership on all client concerns related to enhancement requests.
* Involved in the pre-sales process to ensure clean client onboarding through management of the initial deployment, by providing training, and creating client facing documentation.
* Technical pre - sales experience
* BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
* Proven ability to adapt your presentations to the technical level of the audience, and comfort with presenting technical materials to large audiences.
* Excellent communication skills: Verbal & written
* Excellent language skill of swedish and high level english - any other language is a plus.
* Proven ability to adapt your presentations to the technical level of the audience, and comfort with presenting technical materials to large groups.
* Experienced in using debugging tools including chrome developer tools and fiddler and/or charles for analyzing client code.
* Ability to multitask a wide variety of issues while remaining organized to ensure our clients reach their release schedule.
If it sounds interesting to you, do not hesitate to apply as it might be a perfect match for you!
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME)
We're in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we're measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what's happening now and what's coming next for our clients. Today's data is tomorrow's marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That's why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We're bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what's next with us at (COMPANY NAME): cxxxxxx.xxxxxxx.xxm