To strengthen our product development team in Lund, Sweden, we are now looking for highly motivated Algorithm SW Developer with experience in Digital Signal Processing, embedded RTOS Systems, preferably with sensors. As an Algorithm SW Developer, you will design, develop, integrate, and debug software for products and modules for a (COMPANY NAME) Sensortec device. You will also be involved in preparing documentation for evaluation kit for internal and external customers. Idea generation is an important part of work and you will be expected to file patents.
A successful candidate must be a team player with strong social skills as well as a cross-functional mindset, e.g. SW-HW-Test. Furthermore, you have a strong drive, a "can-do" positive attitude and you take ownership of assignments and are keen to deliver on-time. You are motivated to continuously learn as well as sharing your knowledge openly.
* Extensive experience in Digital Signal Processing with strong theoretical mathematics, algorithm and research background.
* Significant experience in practical algorithm implementation and Verification & Validation methods.
* Relevant experience from software development preferably on embedded systems with excellent C and Matlab programming skills.
* Experience with MEMS sensors and sensor data fusion is a big merit.
* Experience in generating ideas and filing patents is a merit.
* Good documentation and explanatory skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
* Well adept in Agile way of working.
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings.