The Platform team creates the technology that enables (COMPANY NAME) to learn quickly and scale easily, enabling rapid growth in our users and our business around the globe. Spanning many disciplines, we work to make the business work; creating the frameworks, capabilities and tools needed to welcome a billion customers. Join us and help to amplify productivity, quality and innovation across (COMPANY NAME).
We're looking for a passionate Group Product Manager to lead a team of product managers owning and driving the strategic direction of (COMPANY NAME)'s developer experience for mobile and client engineers.
Our products ensure a delightful experience developing (COMPANY NAME)'s different mobile apps. The teams in the Mobile developer experience product area ensures that the company can continue to grow the mobile workforce by providing a great onboarding experience and tools that can keep up with the scaling of our growing codebases and developer community. The products we build allows engineers in the company to take their bold ideas to production, quickly and safely. We are obsessed with creating a world class developer experience.
As the Group Product Manager, you will set the long-term vision for our Mobile Developer Experience and manage a team of Product Managers responsible for executing on that vision. From ideation to development to adoption, you'll lead an organization focused on making a greater impact to the (COMPANY NAME) mobile community.
The teams are working with cutting edge technology in a rapidly evolving technology environment, pushing the boundaries of how mobile development is done at scale. You will work closely with other teams in the broader Client Platform tribe and support the entire mobile ecosystem at (COMPANY NAME).
What You'll Do
* Be responsible for the product portfolio of our Mobile Developer Experience product area. The portfolio contains a wide range of products including the local build systems, test frameworks, pull request orchestration and documentation.
* Oversee a team of 4 Product Managers across multiple team domains.
* Work closely with other Product Managers in the Client Platform group to identify and address gaps in (COMPANY NAME)'s offering with the goal of providing a world-class data development experience at (COMPANY NAME)
* Partner with Engineering Managers to foster a culture of impact and performance.
* Define and drive overall product vision, strategy and metrics for our Data Foundations product area, inspiring our teams to build great products.
* Work passionately to ensure your team is focusing on the right things, balancing short versus long term needs. A healthy balance of innovation, support and maintenance is key for all successful teams at (COMPANY NAME).
* Making sure our product strategies are aligned with (COMPANY NAME)'s overall vision and strategy.
* Prioritize needs and manage expectations of senior (COMPANY NAME) leaders
* Define OKRs, track progress and measure impact across several team
* Serve as a product evangelist for developer experience products internally and externally
Who You Are
* You have several years of experience with data driven product development and a technical background, either as an engineer or in a previous technical role
* Experienced in defining and driving product strategy across more than one team
* You can translate you and your team's knowledge & experience to use-cases and prioritised work
* You get stuff done! As shown by working as a product manager, or similar, in high performing teams.
* You have experience and interest in leading and growing people
* You have excellent leadership and relationship building skills
* You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas in different formats
* You are good at creating clarity in ambiguous situations
* Ability to take end-to-end responsibility for the product's success
* You are a team player with proven ability to work cross functionally
* You have an ability to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams in situations of ambiguity, with only high-level direction
* You set high standards for yourself and others
You are welcome at (COMPANY NAME) for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what's playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
(COMPANY NAME) transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world's most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 286 million users