(COMPANY NAME) makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we're constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don't believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you're in, there's no telling what will happen next.
What you will do
As part of (COMPANY NAME)'s Service Operations you will be providing high-quality professional service to our consumers (B2C) or merchants (B2B) by assisting them to solve pre and post purchase related problems or support with various requests regarding Klarnas products and services. You will primarily communicate by email and chat. Acting as the point of contact to our merchants and customers, you will communicate in an open, helpful and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution for each case. You will constantly interact with other departments within the company as well as third parties.
Who you are:
* (COMPANY NAME) is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment.
* You will play an important role in taking (COMPANY NAME) to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best results!
* At (COMPANY NAME) we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
* You should always strive to make improvements and be an engaged brand ambassador for (COMPANY NAME).
You should have:
* Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
* Fluency in verbal and written Norwegian and English
* Technical interest
You might also be:
* A natural problem solver and have the ability to see problems with a holistic approach
* Unafraid of new challenges and you develop by setting goals, both individually and in the team
How to apply
Send over a CV in English.
We're not able to offer relocation support for this position.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants - with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities