At (COMPANY NAME), our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe's vibrant tech hub Berlin, we've become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 14 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take (COMPANY NAME) to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
You will be managing and driving the improvements and innovations on site at the production facility in Bjuv. Your role will be crucial in scaling our warehouse operations while increasing productivity. You will also be driving inventory monitoring and improvements in processes on the site in collaboration with the 3rd party logistics company that is managing the site. You will be working closely with both internal and external partners from our Copenhagen and Berlin offices developing and following up on processes and tools. There will be some traveling to other production sites and to the corporate office in Copenhagen. Your tasks will include:
* Finding new improvements - working cross functionally, you'll be responsible for implementing new operational projects and the rollout of systems and tools in our operations. (COMPANY NAME) has its core in always innovating and improving processes so this will be one of your main focuses
* Inventory monitoring - You will be responsible for monitoring the inventory with help from the WMS system and also have close contact with the 3rd party as well as the procurement team in Copenhagen
* Systems - You will be supporting the 3rd party with systems and also work with the Copenhagen team as well as the Global Hello-Tech team
* People Management - of cross functional projects surrounding increasing capacity, efficiency and visibility (incl. organizing workshops) that will add value and maximize the growth of (COMPANY NAME)'s overall business performance
* Permanent improvement - of systems and tools that will help our Operations teams manage capacity on an ongoing basis as well as deliver more process efficiency
* Problem solving - Identify, prioritize, structure, and solve an array of other complex business problems, using analytics and business judgment
* Strategy and Planning - you'll support the development of business cases for new projects and as well as producing the resulting project plans
* Hands on - As (COMPANY NAME) is in its startup phase you will be required to get your hands dirty and this will add to your understanding of what tools are in need of improvements or needs to be created
Who we are looking for
* 2+ years of experience within supply chain
* An exceptional academic record with a Bachelor or Master's degree in Supply chain or Industrial engineering
* Exceptional project and people management skills
* Demonstrated ability to deliver impact
* Good analytical skills preferably with Excel, Google sheet. SQL and Python is a plus.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment
* As (COMPANY NAME) is in its startup phase you will be required to get your hands dirty and this will add to your understanding of what tools are in need of improvements or needs to be created
What we offer
* The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
* A vibrant, international environment
* A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost your career
* Competitive compensation
* Significant reduction on your (COMPANY NAME) boxes
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
Are you up for a challenge