Senior Account Executive - Enterprise
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
An opportunity exists in our Enterprise Sales organization for a talented sales leader looking to further their career in a fast paced dynamic environment.
We are looking for an individual who understands the business challenges from our client and translate them into solutions/offerings that drives impact. With this, you will take the relationship into the future and continue deliver joint business success. You will need to be innovative, creative and always looking to drive the organization forward. You need to create a difference. You are able to design a strategy, look at the bigger picture and translate this into measurable actions for your team and yourself. This is one of our Top accounts and you should expect to interact, internally, with our top executives.
* Position (COMPANY NAME) solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data. Drive the entire (COMPANY NAME) portfolio.
* Strategic account development, establishing and building up C-level contacts, identifying and developing opportunities. Engage on the executive C-level with the business.
* Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
* Engage with prospect organisations to position (COMPANY NAME) solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, return on investment analysis, references and analyst data.
* Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
* Provide accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
* Responsible for new business development within the account and closing of opportunities.
* Work across major sites of our customer.
* Global remit, lead a global team of CSD, value engineering, sales engineering, architects, local sales executives.
* Work towards ambitious growth plans.
* Strong communication skills and comfortable with C level engagements
* Analytical, with strong business acumen
* Flexible personality, able to adapt to surroundings
* International experience on global accounts
* Collaborative working methods, inclusive of other professionals outside of direct team
* Solution Selling, being able to drive strategy and a vision for the future
* Continuously seeking innovation, never settle for just any idea
* Joint account planning, continuously assessing and re-adjusting
* Able to work under pressure and deadlines
* Able to work within a matrix model, both internally and externally
* Proven track record of innovative projects (redesign, disruptive)
* Experience in selling enterprise software is an advantage
(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at (COMPANY NAME). Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please contact the Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm Recruiting Department.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org