Viva Wallet provides innovative acquiring and issuing services to businesses of any size, based on their individual needs. The company was founded in 2010 and has presence in the UK, Belgium, France, Romania, Greece, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Germany, Austria, Finland and Sweden. It is an entirely cloud-based licensed e-money institution for the provision of payment services in the countries of the European Economic Area and a Principal Member of MasterCard and Visa for issuing and acquiring and a partner to leading global companies, such as Microsoft and Alipay. Just recently Viva Wallet has completed a substantial investment round and will now expand to several European countries.
About Sales at Viva Wallet
Viva Wallet is looking for a qualified Sales Support colleague to join our team in Stockholm, Sweden. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the sales teams (Digital Sales and Sales Executives) with various tasks and will be responsible for the CRM Tool.
The Sales department works together with the rest of the company to win new business, which directly contributes to Viva's Wallet fast growth. Our goal is to sign new merchants and we are always willing to walk the extra mile to get there. The department is made up of a small team in Sweden, divided into verticals (Horeca, E-commerce, Gaming and Travel), and we are on the frontlines representing and pitching Viva Wallet's products every day.
Our ideal candidate is a motivated and experienced sales support professional with the willingness to enable the sales teams to concentrate on selling our products and services.
* Support Team leads and Sales Executives
* Responsible for all CRM related tasks
* Manage Leads and Accounts in CRM
* Identify new leads and ad all relevant information to the CRM
* Enter and update customer data and other relevant information in the CRM system
* Execute account assignments to Sales Executives
* Support the preparation of the necessary sales material (translations, presentations, scripts, folders etc.)
* Stock management of the POS devices
* Support regarding other administrative tasks and projects
We are offering a competitive salary (above the collective bargaining agreement and dependent on professional qualifications and experience), a modern office in central Stockholm, breakfast every Friday morning, and the opportunity for a rapid career development, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment
* Minimum 2 years of expertise in a sales support position or Customer support
* Experience in working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
* Resiliency and the ability to handle a high workload in a fast paced environment
* Bachelor's degree
* Computer literacy
* Excellent use of the Swedish and good use of the English language, additional language is a plus