Viva Wallet provides innovative acquiring and issuing services to businesses of any size, based on their individual needs. The company was founded in 2010 and has presence in the UK, Belgium, France, Romania, Greece, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Germany, Austria, Finland and Sweden. It is an entirely cloud-based licensed e-money institution for the provision of payment services in the countries of the European Economic Area and a Principal Member of MasterCard and Visa for issuing and acquiring and a partner to leading global companies, such as Microsoft and Alipay.
About Sales at Viva Wallet
As a member of the Sales Team at Viva Wallet, you will help to further increase the merchant database and build relationships with them.
Working as part of a small, well trained and fully supported team of sales executives, enabled with cutting edge sales CRM, selling highly competitive and innovative top end products and services in the financial sector and meeting achievable, realistic targets. This is a fast growing, PE backed, highly ambitious financial products and services group that offers a stable, far reaching career path in an inclusive teamwork based progress environment.
The Sales department works together with the rest of the company to win new business, which directly contributes to Viva's Wallet fast growth. Our goal is to sign new merchants and we are always willing to walk the extra mile to get there. The department is made up of a small team in Sweden, divided into verticals (Horeca, E-commerce, Gaming and Travel), and we are on the frontlines representing and pitching Viva Wallet's products every day.
About the role:
To further accelerate the profitable growth of the business, we are looking for a highly motivated Sales Executive to join our Sales team. In this role, you will focus on selling Viva Wallet's products and services to both physical stores and online merchants across Sweden. This will require working across different teams within Viva Wallet's, as well as building relationships with merchants and partners.
More specifically, as a Sales Executive, you will:
* Contact prospect merchants in order to inform them about our products and services like cards terminals and e-commerce payments solutions, build rapport and business relationship by visiting and in person validating the prospect current needs in relation to Viva Wallet offerings. Always strive to maximize reach by getting referrals from existing client base.
* Make a positive and compelling presentation of the products/ services driven by your in depth understanding of the market and the product / services features / advantages for the specific prospect
* Close by selling the group products / services
* Schedule to deliver and install the card terminal in the client premises
* Enter and update customer data / other useful information in the CRM system
* Be eager to discuss and resolve issues with your Country Manager in order to achieve top sales results
* Undertake all relevant training and refresh training as relevant to your role
* Promote a team spirit and be able to learn from your colleagues
* Some travel required
We are offering a continues development competitive salary + performance based bonus (above the collective bargaining agreement and dependent on professional qualifications and experience), a modern office in central Stockholm, breakfast every Friday morning, and the opportunity for a rapid career development, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Who you are:
* At least 2-3 years' experience in complex B2B sales, at mid - senior level management preferably on card terminal or payment solutions.
* Fluency in Swedish and English, additional language is a plus
* Deep understanding of the retail, hospitality and freelancers
* Outstanding negotiation / sales skills with proven closing ability
* You have constant hunger for winning new business and a hunter mindset
* True self-starter who is prepared to roll your sleeves up and get involved
* A solution-driven problem solver with an innovative mindset with a good sense of structure
* A strong team player with great interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
* You're motivated by working in a fast-paced and energetic environment
* Excellent written and oral communications skills
* You have a track record of success in sales that speaks for itself!
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Computer literacy
* Driver's license
* Previous sales experience in the Payment Services or Cards Terminals industry or in a SaaS organization.
* The ability to understand, demonstrate and communicate web-based software products
* The ability to deal with a diverse client base
The role will be based in Stockholm, require occasional travel to meet prospects and report to our Country Manager