About Viva Wallet
Viva Wallet provides innovative acquiring and issuing services to businesses of any size, based on their individual needs. The company was founded in 2010 and has presence in the UK, Belgium, France, Romania, Greece, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Germany, Austria, Finland and Sweden. It is an entirely cloud-based licensed e-money institution for the provision of payment services in the countries of the European Economic Area and a Principal Member of MasterCard and Visa for issuing and acquiring and a partner to leading global companies, such as Microsoft and Alipay.
Viva Wallet is looking for a Digital Sales Executive as a member of the Sales Team to join our office in Stockholm. Digital selling is the ongoing process of leveraging digital channels to find, engage and connect with prospective customers. The goal is to build relationships on digital platforms and turn online connections into online/offline sales conversations.
Working as part of a small, well trained and fully supported team of digital sales representatives, enabled with cutting edge sales CRM technology and in-depth management team knowledge of digital sales, selling highly competitive and innovative top end products and services in the financial sector and meeting achievable, realistic targets. This is a fast growing, PE backed, highly ambitious financial products and services group that offers a stable, far reaching career path in an inclusive teamwork - based progress environment.
More specifically, as a Digital Sales Executive, you will:
* Identify and prospects to new customers by using digital channels and recognize opportunities to drive profitable revenue in targeted markets.
* Create relationships with customers by acting as an ambassador and a trusted partner for existing clients, providing a first-class service aligned to customer needs.
* Assess customers' needs and provide assistance and information throughout the whole process
* Follow up on scheduled appointments and evaluating Contact Centre existing data and information about the prospect. Always strive to maximize reach by getting referrals from existing client base
* Make a positive and compelling presentation of the products/ services driven by your in depth understanding of the market and the product / services features / advantages for the specific prospect
* Be responsible for providing support, guidance and informing for profit and service improvements
* Work cross functionally to implement plans and achieve goals
* Enter and update customer data / other useful information in the CRM system
* Undertake all relevant training and refresh training as relevant to your role
* Support proactively their manager by suggesting new ideas and questioning thinking where appropriate
* Achieve agreed personal and departmental targets captured from calling data provided and go the "extra mile" to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
We are offering a competitive salary + performance bonus (above the collective bargaining agreement and dependent on professional qualifications and experience), a modern office in central Stockholm, free breakfast every Friday morning, and the opportunity for a rapid career development, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment and market segment
Who you are:
* Minimum 1-3 years of experience in B2B digital sales ideally in the same or similar market sector / segment
* Track record of consistently achieving quota in past positions
* Understanding of financial products / services features and advantages
* Experience in working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
* Bachelor's degree
* Computer and Digital Tools (Linkedin Sales Navigator, Google) literacy
* Driver's license
* Fluency in Swedish and English, additional language is a plus
* Outstanding negotiation / sales skills with proven closing ability;
* Strong organizational and diary management skills
* A strong team player, collaborating with colleagues in multiple locations