Do you want to work for a listed company that highlights its ethical values? Are you interested in e-commerce and excellent service experiences? Are you good at building relationships? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Commercial team in L'Oréal Luxe as the E-Commerce Key Account Manager.
As the E-Commerce KAM, your role is to build, manage and develop long-term E-Commerce relationships in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand's online presence.
You will develop the strategy, tactics and operational plans and execute the agreed plans in a best-in-class fashion - defining the client development and strategic roadmap. You will drive the E-Commerce agenda and boost the online sales of our brands, becoming a trusted strategic partner to our key E-Commerce client. The role reports to the Business Unit Manager for L'Oréal Luxe Sweden.
Your key job accountabilities:
* Lead and negotiate annual agreements with E-Commerce partners
* Develop plan, KPI's and goals for each E-Commerce partner
* Define and implement go-to-market strategy with cross functional teams (marketing, supply chain, IT, sales)
* Develop a customer centric business plan; turn shopper insights into business opportunities. Lead the brand and campaign activation.
* Identify new E-Commerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans
* Analyze and interpret E-Commerce partner's sales reports to identify strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities
* You have 2-3 years' experience within account management / buyer / category management, preferably from the FMCG industry
* You are fluent in Swedish and English
* You are fact based, analytical and have complex problem-solving skills
* You know how to make presentations that will involve and engage your audience
* You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
* You are extrovert and have the ability to build connections & a network in a complex matrix organization
* You have a hands-on and pro-active approach and wants to drive results
* E-Commerce experience is seen as plus
We are looking for the E-Commerce KAM to start 1st of September. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What's in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L'Oréal Sweden counting for 230 employees.
Who are we?
L'Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L'Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you'll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L'Oréal's sustainability strategy "Sharing Beauty With All" sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group's value chain. L'Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World's Most Ethical Company®. In 2019 L'Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap.
Join L'Oréal. Lead the change.