For our (COMPANY NAME) store in Stockholm we are currently recruiting for a full-time Assistant Manager to join our team.
You will support the Store Manager in the effective running of the store by delivering enhanced sales performance, ensuring excellent customer service delivery and ensuring that daily duties are performed by the team in a positive atmosphere.
* To ensure an excellent level of customer service is provided in the store
* To plan, apply and monitor the required measures in order to reach and exceed sales targets
* To analyse and review management indicators and costs in order to improve them * To ensure and collaborate in the implementation of merchandising standards and optimise selling space in order to obtain maximum profitability
* To be familiar with the collection, and control and manage the stock to maximise sales
* To act as a role model and promote effective communication within the team * To recruit, train and ensure the seamless integration of the new employees
* To lead and motivate the team, ensuring the development of staff potential
* To plan, organise, prioritise and distribute tasks, optimising resources and minimising costs
* To ensure the optimal management of personnel administration duties
We are looking for an individual with relevant experience managing a dynamic store within the fashion retail industry. You should be self-motivated, inspire your team to work well as a team leading by example and deliver outstanding results.
You should have a proven ability to maximise profitability. Sales-oriented, organised and tenacious, you are a problem solver, able to work well under pressure and adapt to changes.
If you like sharing responsibility, developing both professionally and personally, and wants to grow in a dynamic fashion retail company in full expansion, then this is your opportunity!
Apply now and start a long and successful career within (COMPANY NAME). Join our team! Help us to reach our goal: to be present in every city in the world