About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of EUR 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME)|Syntel, and Unify. (COMPANY NAME) is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of (COMPANY NAME) is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Customer relationship management up to CxO level across the Nordics region for key clients.
* Will work closely with the SAP Alliance team to build (COMPANY NAME)' brand as a partner and ensure this becomes a viable and productive route to market and business development channels.
* Work to improve our local brand regarding SAP and build a reputation as an innovative market leader.
* Drive growth trajectory for SAP practice in the Nordics region by proactively pushing and ensuring cross-selling, upselling, and fertilization.
* Ensure additional client demands are translated into agreed service improvements: identifying, pursue, and on occasions personally close strategically meaningful contract opportunities.
* Handle the renewal of existing contracts in line with Market Sales.
* Support the planning and development of key accounts in coordination with Sales.
* Making sure that we are well placed to win large, sophisticated work with enterprise clients as well as maintaining the current footprint in the market.
* Work with the Head of Operations for Vertical and Practice to ensure contracts and services are delivered as crafted and remain adapted to customer business. Ensure customer delight and act as a point of escalation when required.
* Drive transition towards increased offshore delivery model within the BU, including working with the works councils.
* Accountable for achieving maximum profitability within scope.
* Innovation oriented regarding SAP, with a proven track record of working on S4/HANA and Cloud transformations, across the full core ERP suite. Able to credibly build and explain business cases for this type of work to senior Client partners across business and IT.
* Experience with integration of core SAP modules into other areas (e.g. C4, Ariba, Azure, etc.) would be desirable.
* Expertise in service delivery, costing, handling partner concerns, and crisis management within a dynamic and multifaceted delivery organization.
* Commercial acumen around effective running a sales pipelines, including knowledge of how best to channel time and resource, how to advise Client Managers and support them in growing existing accounts, and how to bring in new logo accounts.
* Strong personal networks in the enterprise space; A hands-on leader who can be a difference-maker in the room with C level client partners.
* Significant exposure to working in an international environment, with an understanding of cultural sensitivities across multiple geographies. This should include considerable experience with offshore models.
* Strong technical judgment with technical experience in the past - comfortable getting into the details when vital.
* Open to travel.
* Swedish language is a must and English is an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We thank you for considering a career with (COMPANY NAME)!
Here at (COMPANY NAME), we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our (COMPANY NAME) culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong