Enterprise Account Executive - Sweden
(COMPANY NAME) is expanding and we have opportunities for exceptional solution sales executives to help us drive cloud adoption and customer transformation in Sweden.
We are looking for an individual who understands the business challenges from our client and translate them into solutions/offerings that drives impact. With this, you will take the relationship into the future and continue deliver joint business success. You will need to be innovative, creative and always looking to drive the organization forward. You need to create a difference. You are able to design a strategy, look at the bigger picture and translate this into measurable actions for your team and yourself. You will be working with our Top Accounts and you should expect to interact, internally, with our top executives.
* Position (COMPANY NAME) solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
* Drive the entire (COMPANY NAME) portfolio in industries such as Retail, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Financial Services and Telecommunications in the Nordics.
* Strategic account development, establishing and building up C-level contacts, identifying and developing opportunities. Engage on the executive C-level with the business.
* Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
* Engage with prospect organisations to position (COMPANY NAME) solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, return on investment analysis, references and analyst data.
* Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
* Provide accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
* Responsible for new business development within the account and closing of opportunities.
* Work across major sites of our customer.
* Global remit, lead a global team of CSD, value engineering, sales engineering, architects, local sales executives.
* Work towards ambitious growth plans.
What you will need to be successful:
* Extensive experience and proven track record in solution sales within the software industry to enterprise customers.
* Strong focus on delivering customer success with a consultative, outcome-based sales approach.
* Extensive track record of quota overachievement in value based/solution sales environment with large-deal experience.
* Excitement around hunting and developing territory and building your business from the ground up.
* Excellent relationship building and communication skills - comfortable with CxO level engagements.
* Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
* Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
* Strong expertise and knowledge of the industry/vertical you are operating in.
* Experience with driving strategy and a vision for the customer's future.
* Analytical, with strong business acumen.
* Continuously seeking innovation - disruptive mindset and entrepreneurial approach.
* Able to work within a matrix model, both internally and externally.
* Fluency in English and Swedish
(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at (COMPANY NAME). Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Accessibility - If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact the Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm Recruiting Department.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org