Electrical Engineer (m/f/d)
CSL Behring is a global biotherapeutics leader driven by its promise to save lives. Focused on serving patients’ needs by using the latest technologies, we develop and deliver innovative therapies that are used to treat people with life-threatening medical conditions and to help them live full lives. The parent company, CSL Limited, is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
In May 2014, CSL selected Lengnau in the Canton of Bern in Switzerland as the location of a new manufacturing facility to support the commercial production of our promising novel therapies. In May 2020, CSL announced the strategic partnership with Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science. Thermo Fisher will lease and operate the Lengnau state-of-the-art biotech manufacturing facility once construction is completed in 2021. It is anticipated that employees at the site who are engaged for the operation of the site and the commercial production of our therapies in Lengnau will automatically transfer to Thermo Fisher Scientific once construction is complete. Today, more than 200 employees work in Lengnau.
You can find more information on the strategic partnership with Thermo Fisher here (https://www.cslbehring.com/newsroom/2020/thermo-fisher-and-csl) and some more information about the prospects of a future career with Thermo Fisher here (https://corporate.thermofisher.com/en/about-us.html).
We are looking for talented and dedicated personalities that share our passion to develop and deliver innovative therapies. With your commitment, reliability and high-quality standards you help us to improve the quality of life for those in need.
We are currently recruiting for a
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) R-130370
The Electrical Engineer supports the Lengnau operations by coordinating a staff of electrical maintenance technicians. Electrical Maintenance Team will maintain electrical systems of varying sizes and complexities by providing electrical power and equipment, offering engineering support.
The Electrical Engineer assumes ownership of all related responsibilities and commits to accountability for meeting all objectives, assigning tasks to appropriate staff members.
The person is part of the on call service team in case of emergency or technical break down.
- Supports the Facility Project, in order to get the completion of the construction and ready to support the validation phase
- Manages the planning, scheduling, and completion of service/maintenance work performed in assigned area to insure maximum uptime of equipment
- Oversees the activities of the technicians assigned to work areas in a manner to assure compliance with company, state, and federal agency guidelines
- Maintains planned work schedules and handles emergency work resulting from rendering of required services.
- Maintains contact with regulatory bodies and organizes and participates in inspections.
- Promotes the implementation and follow-up of safety initiatives, safety policies, safety rules, procedures and systems for his/her area of responsibility.
- Maintains an external and strategic focus for self and the team, ensuring that the team’s work evolves to meet customers’ and stakeholders’ challenges and trends and that best practices from the outside environment and industry are incorporated and deployed
- Ensures clarity and full understanding of the site/company’s department strategy by promoting an effective and timely communication within the team
- Promotes and executes a KPI drive management approach
We welcome early-career profiles after graduation (Bachelors, Masters or PhD) and offer the opportunity for on-the-job development
- 5 years' experience in Electrical or Automation Technology (for maintenance or metrodology activities) in a regulated environment, pharmaceutical, food, or chemical processing are desirable but we also welcome early career profiles after graduation (Bachelors, Masters or PhD) and offer the opportunity for on-the-job development
- Familiar with Swiss standards and legislation
- Permitted to manage high-voltage and low-voltage systems, including emergency power systems, UKV systems, process systems for the manufacture of pharmaceutical products.
- Fluent in German and English language
|Datum:||26 Apr 2021|
|Job beginnt am:||So bald wie möglich|
|Sprachkenntnisse:||Englisch (fliessend), Deutsch (fliessend)|
|Studienbereiche:||Elektronik, Elektrotechnik, Ingenieurwissenschaften, Technisches Ingenieurwesen|